Yep..... They're Defo Single Mothers........

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Loooooool

Am I a ratchet for liking the song,, it feels weird singing out loud though.

**clutches pearls**

u fcuking wear pearls??????? I am woke now
1597951801965.png

Reborn
Because liberals have destroyed the African American family. It was them who started government handouts to families in the 70s. Niggas realized they can impregnate women and leave them because the government would assume financial responsibility for them. I know black women who give birth just to get money from government. I have also met a nigga who is on a crusade to impregnate as many cadaan women as possible. He has like 10 kids from 10 different white women. He told me it is a payback for slavery.

I see a fellow Thomas Sowell reader :trumpsmirk:

Because liberals have destroyed the African American family. It was them who started government handouts to families in the 70s. Niggas realized they can impregnate women and leave them because the government would assume financial responsibility for them. I know black women who give birth just to get money from government. I have also met a nigga who is on a crusade to impregnate as many cadaan women as possible. He has like 10 kids from 10 different white women. He told me it is a payback for slavery.

So it had nothing to do with all the drugs that were being pumped into their neighbourhoods?

Young Ms Johnson decides to have kids and go it alone so she can hop on the oh-so-generous government benefits and meager food stamps in the most right-wing country in the western world? You know no one is going to believe you even if you really do know such women, right? :heh:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
So it had nothing to do with all the drugs that were being pumped into their neighbourhoods?

Young Ms Johnson decides to have kids and go it alone so she can hop on the oh-so-generous government benefits and meager food stamps in the most right-wing country in the western world? You know no one is going to believe you even if you really do know such women, right?
You are delusional if you think drugs can cause 70% of black women have kids out of wedlock. This is a systemic issue related to government policies.

You are delusional if you think drugs can cause 70% of black women have kids out of wedlock. This is a systemic issue related to government policies.

Ah, I’m the delusional one for thinking a government pumping entire neighbourhoods with addictive drugs could ruin an entire generation, but it’s totally plausible and logical to believe little girls are growing up aspiring to live off the pittance of US state government benefits and being single mothers? :ulyin:

AbdiGeedi

Ah, I’m the delusional one for thinking a government pumping entire neighbourhoods with addictive drugs could ruin an entire generation, but it’s totally plausible and logical to believe little girls are growing up aspiring to live off the pittance of US state government benefits and being single mothers?
What drugs is the government pumping to entire neighborhoods?

Yes, it is quite pausable and logical to believe that little girls, who grew up in single mother households supported by the government, to repeat their mothers' fate.

What drugs is the government pumping to entire neighborhoods?

Your woefully uneducated on this complex issue to be giving prescriptive solutions.

Are you unaware of the CIA crack scandal?

A good starting place:

key figures in CIA-crack Cocaine scandal begin to come forward

Here’s peer-reviewed paper linking this along with a host of other issues to the precipitous decline in the black family.

Yes, it is quite pausable and logical to believe that little girls, who grew up in single mother households supported by the government, to repeat their mothers' fate.
Do you have anything more than these hilarious libertarian talking points of “big gubbmint BAD”? No credible sociologist, economist, or any other expert would endorse such a laughable claim. And no, Thomas Sowell is not a credible expert nor is he taken seriously by the economics community.

AbdiGeedi

Your woefully uneducated on this complex issue to be giving prescriptive solutions.

Are you unaware of the CIA crack scandal? A good starting place:
key figures in CIA-crack Cocaine scandal begin to come forward
Here’s peer-reviewed paper linking this along with a host of other issues to the precipitous decline in the black family.
Since you are so well informed on complex issues, let me break a little truth to you:

Majority of African Americans are not drug addicts and don't live in big cities.

The CIA operation you referred to was in connection to the fairly short lived Iran-Contras scandal of the 80s and in no way can explain the systemic changes to the AA family structure. Mind you there are about 50 million AAs in the US. The article itself talks about investigation into the LA inner city drug sales.

Give a source that says the US government has been pumping the entire AA neighborhoods with drugs across the entire country for all these years.

black-stats.PNG

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I can't explain it. @NotMyL needs to help me

Eedo fight your own battles, don’t involve my good sis notmyL. I shop at wholeFoods and you shop at aldi’s who’s the ratchet one between us?

Oooops.

You're not to blame. The song is trying to hypnotize us. :lol:

I wouldn’t be surprised if old Somali geezers try to translate that into Somali so Somali eedos like @Basra can judge us.

Loooooool

Trending

Latest posts