Yep..... They're Defo Single Mothers........

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The only biyo will be their water breaking from those risky moves.

On a side note, I wonder why women bother getting impregnated by here-today-gone-tomorrow men. They are potentially risking their lives for deadbeats (given pregnacy complications and maternal mortality are higher for certain ethnic minorities in the US). Also, one parent can never compare with two.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.

On a side note I wonder why women bother getting impregnated by here-today-gone-tomorrow men. They are potentially risking their lives for deadbeats (given pregnacy complications and maternal mortality are higher for certain ethnic minorities in the US). Also, one parent can never compare with two.
Because liberals have destroyed the African American family. It was them who started government handouts to families in the 70s. Niggas realized they can impregnate women and leave them because the government would assume financial responsibility for them. I know black women who give birth just to get money from government. I have also met a nigga who is on a crusade to impregnate as many cadaan women as possible. He has like 10 kids from 10 different white women. He told me it is a payback for slavery.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
He told me it is a payback for slavery.
:what1:
You cannot be serious

Because liberals have destroyed the African American family. It was them who started government handouts to families in the 70s. Niggas realized they can impregnate women and leave them because the government would assume financial responsibility for them. I know black women who give birth just to get money from government. I have also met a nigga who is on a crusade to impregnate as many cadaan women as possible. He has like 10 kids from 10 different white women. He told me it is a payback for slavery.
Financial aid isn't a problem and cannot be, like what's wrong with help families that are in need of it? Blame the mindset of those who think in that way not the leftist. See this pic of a mother who was shoplifting to feed her family, is it wrong to help her in opinion?

2401B80700000578-0-image-a-9_1418403782440.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why are you all assuming these two women are single moms? That hasn’t been stated anywhere in either videos.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

On a side note, I wonder why women bother getting impregnated by here-today-gone-tomorrow men. They are potentially risking their lives for deadbeats (given pregnacy complications and maternal mortality are higher for certain ethnic minorities in the US). Also, one parent can never compare with two.
Oh they will have a WAP alright when their water breaks.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
You cannot be serious

Financial aid isn't a problem and cannot be, like what's wrong with help families that are in need of it? Blame the mindset of those who think in that way not the leftist. See this pic of a mother who was shoplifting to feed her family, is it wrong to help her in opinion?
That slavery payback attitude is real in the US.

Financial assistance is one of the main problems for destruction of AA families.

Look up this book: Liberal Child Welfare Policy and its Destruction of Black Lives

I don't really care for people who want to post videos of them doing dumb shit on the internet for the whole world to see... But I felt rather uncomfortable watching these two pregnant ladies. I feel like when you are pregnant, you are in a whole otherworldly state. Almost sacred in a way.

It's like watching the Pope or a couple of monks twerk. Very bothersome and awkward for the eyes and soul.

Trending