Yep. I am Qumayo. Duchess of Sussex is pregnant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
5865.jpg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
So true, how many women dream of marring a prince? He can pick nearly any women he wants, including top of line models but choose the most average looking women.
Megan is beautiful and can still squeeze out two more babies since this weird brits are obsessed with babies. 100 years from now Great Britain will have their first African American king:wow1:

Last edited:
Congrats to them. I knew they would pop some babies out right after the wedding considering their age. They are both in their late thirties, so it's now or never lol.
:browtf:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Meghan is Beautiful. Period. The odds of her mother, Mama Dora giving birth to such a beauty is phenomenon. It just shows how we are all beautiful. We just need to come together and mix it up! God is great!

Last edited:
Meghan is Beautiful. Period. The odds of her mother, Mama Dora giving birth to such a beauty is phenomenon. It just shows how we are all beautiful. We just need to come together and mix it up! God is great!
Meghan is a garoob. How our prince ended with a garoob is beyond me. He really married down. But then again we all know he is an Aussie and they are not the classiest people

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Meghan is a garoob. How our prince ended with a garoob is beyond me. He really married down. But then again we all know he is an Aussie and they are not the classiest people

Lol garoob is the cool thing nowadays lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra if I was a king of a country. I would make laws against garoobs marrying bachelors. Its just not right....they should stick to garoob men

There are special bachelor men who like garoob women. These are men who have large women influence in their life, and also the men tend to be intellectually advanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending