Yemenis going crazy with khat

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
How and why? Isn't khat literally a drug like ecstasy?
Khat effects are overhyped, astaqfirullah but I’ve tried it out of curiosity :dead: Alcohol on the other hand completely changes your mind, vision and decision making. One second you’re fine and next you decide to drive and end up crashing killing your self or others. There’s more harm done to you and others from Alcohol than khat

Khat effects are overhyped, astaqfirullah but I’ve tried it out of curiosity :dead: Alcohol on the other hand completely changes your mind, vision and decision making. One second you’re fine and next you decide to drive and end up crashing killing your self or others. There’s more harm done to you and others from Alcohol than khat
What’s worse in terms of effects weed or Khat?

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
What’s worse in terms of effects weed or Khat?
I’d say khat
1692118151754.jpeg

What you say is irrelevant!

I hope to be still Living when we eradicate khat in Somali society however, khat does not come close to alcohol in terms of physical or mental damage… both in the Quran and in collected Hadith’s is this mentioned and also scientifically studied and proven that it is the mother of all evil.. a simple google search will help you understand this..

Khat is disgusting, vulgar and very much a backward disease ridden pastime cultural habit in some quarters in the world but alcohol… that’s another level

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
What you say is irrelevant!

I hope to be still Living when we eradicate khat in Somali society however, khat does not come close to alcohol in terms of physical or mental damage… both in the Quran and in collected Hadith’s is this mentioned and also scientifically studied and proven that it is the mother of all evil.. a simple google search will help you understand this..
Reread the question again smart one, no where was alcohol mentioned
:bell:

i hear that the khat that comes from kenya is laced/sprayed with some sort of hard drug. pray for our people guys, it doesn't look good 🙏

Trending

Latest posts