Yemeni Somali beef on TikTok

Look at their condition sister. I have never seen the poorest Somali do that in my life. I myself go every late Ramadan to give some Yemeni families zakat.

There was a clip of a Yemeni begging from sneako lol last year :mjkkk: :dead:

saudis are actually the most retarded niggas iv come across. They put more effort in taking the piss out of some yemeni beggar then stopping the mass killing of their own people. What reputaion is that witch talking about? Being know as cowards. La hawla. Saudis and jordanians gotta be the most treatcherous people known to man. King abdalyahuud and bin shalom need to be publically exacuted. They put more effort in taking the straight piss out of a poor beggar who happens to be yemeni then their own race whos basically struggling to survive 1 night. Middle east is truly a laughing stock. I have more respect for that short yemeni beggar then most saudis. At least the yemeni dont twerk for cadaans and yahuud subversion

Last edited:
sudais says usa are peace makers :mjlol: :ShockedBihi: They even got well known imams on payrole. Arab nationalism ceases to exist when yahuud are mentioned.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
saudis are actually the most retarded niggas iv come across. They put more effort in taking the piss out of some yemeni beggar then stopping the mass killing of their own people. What reputaion is that witch talking about? Being nows as cowards. La hawla. Saudis and jordanians gotta be the most treatcherous people known to man. King abdalyahuud and bin shalom need to be publically exacuted. They put more effort in taking the straight piss out of a poor beggar who happens to be yemeni their own race whos basically struggling to survive 1 night. Middle east is truly a laughing stock. I have more respect for that short yemeni beggar then most saudis
Yemens are not in that situation because of their morality. They simply dont have the resources

Trending