Yemeni Somali beef on TikTok

Arabs are genuinely so annoying. They literally come for somalis randomly often. Especially those syrians and even Palestinians. When they should focus on their shambolic countries.

Whats even sadder is that somalis claim nasabiya from them.
My sister saw a comment i think he was palestinian mocking somali forehead and a somali user commented back and said you shouldn't say that we support you. than rhe arab was like we don't care if you support us. Your meant to anyways. That's why I don't care if Somaliland make ties with Israel. Not saying they certainly should but I won't cry myself to sleep or condemn the relation.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
My sister saw a comment i think he was palestinian mocking somali forehead and a somali user commented back and said you shouldn't say that we support you. than rhe arab was like we don't care if you support us. Your meant to anyways. That's why I don't care if Somaliland make ties with Israel. Not saying they certainly should but I won't cry myself to sleep or condemn the relation.
Imagine being a Palestinian, youre people conquered and cucked by foreigners for 3000 years. Yeah im good

Imagine being a Palestinian, youre people conquered and cucked by foreigners for 3000 years. Yeah im good
Exactly they should be the first group of people to humble. Is like what's happening to palestine hasn't humbled them one bit. Dont get me wrong I 100 percent support palestine and I'm against Israel. But I think Somalis shouldn't go to any of their protest or speak on the situation. They should focus on their own people. A lot of these arabs are xenophobic towards us and don't care for our plight.

attash

Amaan Duule
Claiming an arab lineage is claiming arab. You can't seperate the two no amount of mental gymnastics can undo that. It doesnt matter if you don't care about the arab aspect and only the religious one. Its still claiming arab. Theres nothing in islam that says you're better if you lie about beimg ahlul bayt. It was just a warped way to gain social respect theres nothing pious or good about it. Its kibir
Somalis do not claim Arab for the sake of claiming Arab though. People keep saying that we are claiming Arab as if we are claiming any old Arab tribe in order to make us seem like self haters when Somalis were historically hostile to Arabs. We are claiming Banu Hashim, get it right. Funny thing is Banu Hashim aren’t even an Arab lineage, they are an Adnani lineage of Babylonian origin.

It is no different than when Roman rulers used to claim descent from Hercules or when Ethiopian rulers used to claim descent from Sulayman (AS), it’s not like Romans and Ethiopians wanted to claim to be Greek or Jewish, it is because they wanted to attach their lineage to a legendary historical figure for political clout.

attash

Amaan Duule
Difference is we actually mean it. I dont see dir actually be serious about it even when they got their haplogroup and genealogy backing them.
And what makes Darod more serious about claiming Hashimi than Dir? Every Somali clan does this.

attash

Amaan Duule
Ngl i only seen daroods scream about being arab and banu hashim. Its actually embarrassing
That’s cap and you know it :heh:

Darod are the majority clan in the diaspora and you yourself are Darod so you obviously see them over represented in every internet movement including this forum itself. Darods are the ones who invented Somali nationalism anyways, this is why you see certain folk claiming that “Somalinimo” and “Somaliweyn” are Darod ideologies :lol:

That’s cap and you know it :heh:

Darod are the majority clan in the diaspora and you yourself are Darod so you obviously see them over represented in every internet movement including this forum itself. Darods are the ones who invented Somali nationalism anyways, this is why you see certain folk claiming that “Somalinimo” and “Somaliweyn” are Darod ideologies :lol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: