Yemeni Somali beef on TikTok

Kkkk Somaliland be d riding yemen too lets not. Yall giving them ur daughters away and land to yemeni refugees. Any somali region would do the same thing its just that yemenis fleed to the saaxiil area. Dont shoot the messenger next thing you know in 5 decades muwalads are gonna be the majority in ur country
Ok it's too early for this..:comeon: :drakekidding:

You have a point. But these yemenis and reer xamar are going around telling gullible arabs that we are the descendants of slaves. I think thats a tad bit worse than a large forehead imo
Arabs never really liked us anyways other Arabs look down on other Arabs like Yemenis and Sudanese way more than us same way somalis go against eachother over qabil.

It's disheartening to hear what the Yemenis are saying, especially considering the amount of ammunition we've given them. This includes claims of Yemeni ancestry done by some somalis, the "ana arab" declarations made by a minority of Somalis, and the claiming of Arabian origins attributed to Somali clans.

It's disheartening to hear what the Yemenis are saying, especially considering the amount of ammunition we've given them. This includes claims of Yemeni ancestry done by some somalis, the "ana arab" declarations made by a minority of Somalis, and the claiming of Arabian origins attributed to Somali clans.
I never liked Yemenis and I never got why somalis obsessed over them, probably because they're the closest arab country near us and they're easy to claim

World

VIP
Stop taking what a few trolls say online and generalising an entire country. The yemenis i met in UAE were kind respectful people and were very positive when i told i was somali.