Yemeni Somali beef on TikTok

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
This is him going live with a Somali girl and mocking somali girls saying she too “beautiful to be Somali”

Look at their condition sister. I have never seen the poorest Somali do that in my life. I myself go every late Ramadan to give some Yemeni families zakat.

There was a clip of a Yemeni begging from sneako lol last year :mjkkk: :dead:

Last edited:
the Saudis do not even marry them, but rather consider this a sabotage of the lineage because they are extremely dwarfs.
No one in the really gulf cares about them being short, they are poor, from one of the worst countries on earth and dark, that’s why they are looked down upon but intermarriage with Saudis still happens

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Its so hard to upload the videos using streamable. اقتل المولد قبل الحنش Kill the muwalad before the snake! Kill the muwalad before the snake! This is a Video of him speak Somali! He later on taunts somalis on the video saying I am going to “f*uck your women and give them more beautiful children”insinuating that we are ugly. This langaab is so clearly ragebaiting. This one yemeni skank then butts in and says the somali girl has tattoos in her arms and they start calling somali women sl*ts and easy. The girl just had fading henna on her arms! They are chatting so much shit in arabic. I bit my lips so hard its bleeding! @محمود فارح

Brother this ungrateful cadcad called us prostitutes on a big arab tiktok live! He lives in Denmark he seeked asylum as a Somali! When asked how did he know the women were somali, he said they had a big forehead and were dark. Im out for his blood…
It is not surprising that these people are very cowardly. What can we do, in your opinion?

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Now what is cadcad? They are mixed, aren't they?Or births in Somalia:hmm:
Cad cads are the reer xamars barawa people who live south. They are currently working as double agents spewing all somali dirty laundry out and are slandering somali women most of their energy is exclusively focused on that because arabs have a weird shaming culture for women yk. No wonder I disliked them and felt eery around these lot.

Last edited:
Cad cads are the reer xamars barawa people who live south. They are currently working as double agents spewing all somali dirty layndry out and are slandering somali women most of their energy is exclusively focused on that because arabs have a weird shaming culture for women yk. No wonder I disliked them and felt eery around these lot.
Among the Somalis, they are patriotic and soft-spoken. Then in front of the Arabs, they insult us and distort our reputation. I have a bad opinion of them now I hope they change their behavior, I don't understand why this hatred on their part

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Among the Somalis, they are patriotic and soft-spoken. Then in front of the Arabs, they insult us and distort our reputation. I have a bad opinion of them now I hope they change their behavior, I don't understand why this hatred on their part
Oh boy, you havent seen even a speck of it. There is so many of them. Theres an even worse guy but I cant find his account. The dude went on a whole anti somali history revisionist tirade. And no its no cooler that im talking about

The way Saudis talk about them and ridicule them on twitter and treat them like crap in their country, they are already dealing with a lot, this is them thinking they can punch down on an "easy target". It has severely affected their self esteem so they must urgently find someone to look down on.

I also googled Yemeni female clothing and scrolled down for pages and didn't see a single diraac. If it's their cultural clothing, where is it? Everything seems to be some variation of this:

Screen-Shot-2022-04-03-at-10.26.41-PM-314x475.png

This is very far from diraac, this is obviously an Arab garment and similar to what other Arabs on the peninsula wear, what are they smoking?

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
The way Saudis talk about them and ridicule them on twitter and treat them like crap in their country, they are already dealing with a lot, this is them thinking they can punch down on an "easy target". It has severely affected their self esteem so they must urgently find someone to look down on.

I also googled Yemeni female clothing and scrolled down for pages and didn't see a single diraac. If it's their cultural clothing, where is it? Everything seems to be some variation of this:

View attachment 328100

This is very far from diraac, this is obviously an Arab garment and very similar to what other Arabs on the peninsula wear, what are they smoking?
This dress isnt even their real traditional clothes they got it from us. This is just a remix of the alindi. Saudis also wear it in the south in a region called jazan but even they will tell you that they got it from trade with the “africans” surprise surprise the Somalis!

الطريقة التي يتحدث بها السعوديون عنهم ويسخرون منهم على تويتر ويعاملونهم كالحماقة في بلادهم، فهم يتعاملون معهم بالفعل كثيرًا، ويعتقدون أنهم يستطيعون ضرب "هدف سهل". لقد أثر ذلك بشدة على احترامهم لذاتهم، لذا يجب عليهم العثور على شخص ما ينظرون إليه بازدراء على وجه السرعة.

لقد بحثت أيضًا في جوجل عن الملابس النسائية اليمنية، ثم نزلت للأسفل بحثًا عن الصفحات، ولم أر ديراكًا واحدًا. إذا كانت ملابسهم الثقافية فأين هي؟ يبدو أن كل شيء هو نوع من الاختلاف في هذا:

View attachment 328100

هذا بعيد كل البعد عن الديراك، هذا ثوب عربي واضح، وشبيه بما يرتديه عرب الجزيرة الآخرون، ماذا يدخنون؟
IMG_1311.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts