Yemeni Somali beef on TikTok

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
This all started because of the Dirac which is somali culture. These gypsies have no identity and mix with all kinds of shuuban. They dress like us, no arabs other than them wear it. You wont catch saudis emiratis etc. wearing it 🤡
IMG_3468.jpeg

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
These fucking misogynistic cowards as usual they are only coming for women. Calling us all sorts of names and housemaids.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yemenis were “residents” in Somalia in the 1960s, to work or live, when the state was so strong that they would hold concerts in the presence of Arab artists and so on. I do not understand when a Yemeni nationalist speaks and complains about the Somalis living in his country, and I even heard that the number of Somali expatriates decreased in Yemen.

Yemenis were “residents” in Somalia in the 1960s, to work or live, when the state was so strong that they would hold concerts in the presence of Arab artists and so on. I do not understand when a Yemeni nationalist speaks and complains about the Somalis living in his country, and I even heard that the number of Somali expatriates decreased in Yemen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Brother I have spicy insider information How DO I UPLOAD A VIDEO FROM CAMERA ROLL???

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
When I was in high school half of Somalis were claiming to be half Yemeni or one of their grandparents are Yemeni.
Uff dhabarka naga jabiiyeen these boodigabs are rubbing that in our faces. We deserve it! Why claim the gypsies of the arab world of all people!

Uff dhabarka naga jabiiyeen these boodigabs are rubbing that in our faces. We deserve it! Why claim the gypsies of the arab world of all people!
They are despised in the Gulf and work as plumbers in low-quality jobs. Imagine that he is an Arab and is trying to push the narrative that he is the “origin of Arabism.” However, the Saudis do not even marry them, but rather consider this a sabotage of the lineage because they are extremely dwarfs. :dead:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
They are despised in the Gulf and work as plumbers in low-quality jobs. Imagine that he is an Arab and is trying to push the narrative that he is the “origin of Arabism.” However, the Saudis do not even marry them, but rather consider this a sabotage of the lineage because they are extremely dwarfs. :dead:
Brother this ungrateful cadcad called us prostitutes on a big arab tiktok live! He lives in Denmark he seeked asylum as a Somali! When asked how did he know the women were somali, he said they had a big forehead and were dark. Im out for his blood…

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Please, they are literally shunned by arabs, when I was watching their live, they were struggling to speak arabic much less be the “origin of arabs” loool. They are what you call “غجر" other arabs look down on them for their south asian and african backgrounds.

Last edited:

Trending