Yemeni refugees complaining about living conditions in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Notice how they threaten the government with going back to Yemen. "Meesha ba noo roon". Nigga who's keeping you there, leave :hillarybiz:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
What accent is he speaking in?

Also, don't mock refugees whilst living a comfortable life in the West.

The Somali government can barely provide for their own people, what did he expect? He'd be dead in Yemen and he's standing there complaining.

Reer Xamar accent "ma fahminoo" lol. Feel bad for buddy but Yemen alot worse right now. He wouldnt be complaining about the quality of work books his kids receive in Yemen. They'd all be slaughtered.

World

VIP
Reer Xamar accent "ma fahminoo" lol. Feel bad for buddy but Yemen alot worse right now. He wouldnt be complaining about the quality of work books his kids receive in Yemen. They'd all be slaughtered.
Still, we shouldn't look down upon refugees. He's a father whose children are living in poor conditions whilst we live in the richest countries in the world.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I do feel sorry for them but Somalia can barely take care of its own people to begin with. If he's going to throw around the "threat" of going back to Yemen so much then why not go back?

This.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Still, we shouldn't look down upon refugees. He's a father whose children are living in poor conditions whilst we live in the richest countries in the world.

I wasn't looking down on them, the ones that are grateful and complain in a respectful manner i don't mind.
I do feel sorry for them but Somalia can barely take care of its own people to begin with. If he's going to throw around the "threat" of going back to Yemen so much then why not go back?

This.

I'm not mocking his refugee status though, that was @World's unwarranted takeaway from my post.

Odeg

Gedo
No sympathy. What kind of gov provides for others but their own people is starving? They should ask UN for a ticket home.

Maybe they'd prefer to receive the same treatment they've dished out on Somali and Ethiopian migrants? Rape, organ-theft, slavery etc. Otherwise, they can shut the smelly mouths.

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
This is like the twilight zone actual refugees complaining about the Somali govt..

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Waxaaba iigu daran the Reer Xamar guy LARPing as a recent refugee

Nigga you speak better Somali than I do

:noneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending