Yemeni Jewish dance

Heard these people got expelled from Ancient Israel, settled and mixed with the Arab Yemenis who at that time were pagans. Jews are an impressive group wallahi, unlike other ethnicities/cultures which were destroyed, the Jews managed to preserve their culture/religion in difficult situations.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Heard these people got expelled from Ancient Israel, settled and mixed with the Arab Yemenis who at that time were pagans. Jews are an impressive group wallahi, unlike other ethnicities/cultures which were destroyed, the Jews managed to preserve their culture/religion in difficult situations.
Although they are responsible for the chaos in Somalia, I do admire their ability to survive and perserve. A valiant enemy

Although they are responsible for the chaos in Somalia, I do admire their ability to survive and perserve. A valiant enemy
Somalis should learn from them but I don’t think it’s necessary since were already a big culture. Hararis should learn from them. They should grow their population and preserve their culture. Same with the Argobba.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Somalis should learn from them but I don’t think it’s necessary since were already a big culture. Hararis should learn from them. They should grow their population and preserve their culture. Same with the Argobba.
We need to learn how to survive and protect our children's deen,lineage and language. All Jews know the stories of their ancestors but how many Somalis know the stories of Nuh,Ham,Cush,Xashi,Abroone,Hiil, Samaale and Saabe, Sagaalka Samaale.We lack far behind sxb

Why were they expelled?
It was Ancient Israel. They were under the rule of the Romans around the first century. They were expelled and scattered everywhere as refugees. That’s why there’s so many different branches of ethnic jews like Arab Jews, Iranian Jews etc.

It was Ancient Israel. They were under the rule of the Romans around the first century. They were expelled and scattered everywhere as refugees. That’s why there’s so many different branches of ethnic jews like Arab Jews, Iranian Jews etc.

Ohhh right, thanks for the reply

i honestly feel sorry for the reer UK who actually have caqli cause they have to endure being surounded by stupidity and selfhate their whole lives.:kodaksmiley:
It’s not because of “self hate.” Ghetto degenerate culture is becoming very popular in the west. We see this from the rap songs we listen to, the Artists, Rappers, Hollywood, Worldstar etc. Somalis are not an exception.

Trending

Latest posts