YEMENI BEAUTY APPRECIATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
:mjlol:Is this a mock thread?? Only the first girl has a decent face; as for the rest, even their cultural attire outshines them. You're not representing Yemeni girls very well tbqh...

The closest to an Arab I find attractive are North Sudanis and Reer Xamar Cad Cad females.

Actual Arab females are average to below average looking.

The people on this thread praising Arab women for their looks clearly live in their Moms basement or barely encounter arab females :manny:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look at my Yemeni colour
:banderas::draketf:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

image.jpg

The closest to an Arab I find attractive are North Sudanis and Reer Xamar Cad Cad females.

Actual Arab females are average to below average looking.

The people on this thread praising Arab women for their looks clearly live in their Moms basement or barely encounter arab females :manny:
exactly my thoughts, khaleeji & Yemeni are usually average and below. Only thing that makes up for that is the way they take good care of their household's and treat their men.
North sudanis have to be a certain type of mix to come out looking nice. I know 2 sudanis sisters, one looks like a light skin somali and the other looks light skin bantu

VIP
The men who don't find their women attractive are self haters and white washed are you admitting you're also whitewashed ?

@Kingcobra

No because I love our women. Our women arnt all black women, just somali ones. I'm not like these racist idiots so don't put us all in the same boat. I have absolutely nothing against them, just not attracted to em.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
All these 3arab girls yall are posting are ugly:faysalwtf:
I never found arab girls attractive in any way..maybe a few north africans here and there, but most of them:susp:
Fittest ajnabi women per capita are Hispanic<Eritrean<Ethiopians:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending