YEMENI BEAUTY APPRECIATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I see what you mean.
You should ignore @Cognitivedissonance @MadMullah and the farah Abdi xoolo.
I can't stand men like you who are docile and fickle minded who lack the ability to do their own critical thinking a conformist who doesn't go against the grain to stand up for what's right cause you lack the testicular fortitude clearly you're not a man of principle.

Tell me where I have insulted black skin or coarse hair? I made fun of weaves yes

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No there's a difference between not liking a feature and not liking one due to someones skin color/race . It's the combination of dark skin and "undesirable features" @Cognitivedissonance is insulting. To insult a race for their god given features :comeon:
Where have I insulted their complexion or coarse hair? Are you slyly implying that weaves are god given features? I reiterate save the manipulation for your future husband waa billahi towfiq

I can't stand men like you who are docile and fickle minded who lack the ability to do their own critical thinking a conformist who doesn't go against the grain to stand up for what's right cause you lack the testicular fortitude clearly you're not a man of principles.

Tell me where I have insulted black skin or coarse hair? I made fun of weaves yes

Warya leave him alone thank god he has the mental capacity to know not to deal with the likes of you :susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Warya leave him alone thank god he has the mental capacity to know not to deal with the likes of you :susp:
I reiterate save the manipulation for your future husband did you know that slander is wicked? Why would you blatantly lie and cook up a malicious slander against me

Where have I made fun of dark skin or coarse hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.