Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
IMG_4081.PNG

All praises be to Allah :banderas:

No I am not I don't consider Bantu and Somalis the same race infact I believe as Somalis we are more closer culturally to Yemenis.

Many west African and Caribbean men don't find their own women attractive why do you expect us Somalis to find their females attractive if their own men don't desire them?

The men who don't find their women attractive are self haters and white washed are you admitting you're also whitewashed ?

@Kingcobra

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The men who don't find their women attractive are self haters and white washed are you admitting you're also whitewashed ?

@Kingcobra
By all means you can call yourself Bantu but don't you dare deny me my race or ethnicity which is Somali.

Most of my Caribbean and west African friends are married to women that are not from their own race.

Personally I want to marry a female from my race preferably from my tribe back home not from the diaspora

By all means you can call yourself Bantu but don't you dare deny me my race or ethnicity which is Somali.

Most of my Caribbean and west African friends are married to women that are not from their own race.

Personally I want to marry a female from my race preferably from my tribe back home not from the diaspora

lol saaxiib if you think cadaan people are closer to you than fine go ahead but don't Insult our African bros and sis then praise these Arab women.

It's one thing to not be interested but you went out of your own way to be derogative towards a race of females

Only a would pick on a women over her hair and features @TheMadMullah @FarahAbdi

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
lol saaxiib if you think cadaan people are closer to you than fine go ahead but don't Insult our African bros and sis then praise these Arab women.

It's one thing to not be interested but you went out of your own way to be derogative towards a race of females

Only a would pick on a women over her hair and features @TheMadMullah @FarahAbdi
Yemeni people are not white. I reiterate a Yemeni is more closer to me than a Bantu west African or Caribbean

I haven't insulted anybodies features or hair there's no need for the mental manipulation abaayo macaan save it for your future husband

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Wallahay this is why I feel sorry for them they must feel like they are cursed or something
That's why many black females buy Korean hair just so that their men can find them attractive instead of them running after other races of women it's a sad state of affairs some even dye their hair hats blonde

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending