Status
Not open for further replies.
The choice will be easy between these two

8EDE17B5-E1EB-4531-8897-1A84E2D77B22.jpeg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Horta are you a self-hater? You had an issue with the African beauty thread but making this one ?
No I am not I don't consider Bantu and Somalis the same race infact I believe as Somalis we are more closer culturally to Yemenis.

Many west African and Caribbean men don't find their own women attractive why do you expect us Somalis to find their females attractive if their own men don't desire them?

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@shanqale ik my awoowe is yemeni, what I'm wondering is do the females want a Somali guy lol :damedamn:
I know many ajnabi girls especially Arab ones who are fond of Somali guys personally I wouldn't want to settle down with one cause I prefer my kids to be raised up in their own culture preferably back home.

World

VIP
Yemenis and khaleejis are the ugliest of all arabs. The only good looking ones are from the maghreb.

Make a Latina pawg thread, not some starving hairy arab wtf.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
My moms from yemen so she can hook me up with a nice thicc yemeni chick :banderas:
I have noticed during my time in Yemen females there know how to treat their man very obedient & loyal to their man masha Allah soft spoken they carry them self with such elegance humility mostly dress with modesty.

I have noticed during my time in Yemen females there know how to treat their man very obedient & loyal to their man masha Allah soft spoken they carry them self with such elegance humility mostly dress with modesty.

Probably they were raised and taught well by their mothers.

Screw the males tho

VIP
No I am not I don't consider Bantu and Somalis the same race infact I believe as Somalis we are more closer culturally to Yemenis.

Many west African and Caribbean men don't find their own women attractive why do you expect us Somalis to find their females attractive if their own men don't desire them?

These fucking rats have been avoiding this question all day....

@PiratePrincess answer you fucking . Brother has a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.