Yemen: Detained Horn of African Migrants Tortured, Raped

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Muh Ummah

"Former detainees told Human Rights Watch that guards beat them with steel bars and sticks, whipped them, kicked and punched them, threatened to kill or deport them, sexually assaulted them, and fatally shot at least two men. Male guards forced women to take off their abayas (full-length robes) and headscarves. They took migrants’ money, personal belongings, and documents provided by the United Nations refugee agency."

"Former detainees said guards sexually assaulted women, girls, and boys regularly. Boys would be taken at night: “Every night, they would take one, to rape them,” a former detainee said. “Not all of them. The small ones. The little ones. I know seven boys who were sexually assaulted… You could hear what was happening.” Several former detainees said the boys would come back unable to sit, sometimes crying, and occasionally telling the others what had happened. An Ethiopian woman who had been held at the facility said she still suffered pain after a guard beat her severely for refusing to have sex with him. She said women and girls were regularly raped and saw guards rape two of her friends."

"Abubakr said that every night the guards would order the men and boys asleep, come into the hangar, stomp on some children’s feet, and order them to go with them. He said the boys would sometimes return crying, saying the guards had raped them. The guards also beat the prisoners, including with steel bars. After being beaten severely, one of his brother’s friends was sent away. Abubakr did not know what happened to him."

https://www.hrw.org/news/2018/04/17/yemen-detained-african-migrants-tortured-raped

World

VIP
Yemen is a war zone, they are mentally screwed up. It's total chaos there.
There is no excuse for this behavior, the yemeni people like all arabs are just a savage goat fucking race who are returning back to their natural state which was disrupted by the british who civilized them for a few decades through colonization.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
There is no excuse for this behavior, the yemeni people like all arabs are just a savage goat fucking race who are returning back to their natural state which was disrupted by the british who civilized them for a few decades through colonization.
If the Ethiopians just give us back ogaden we'll help them use our land to rule this short arabs once again.

Meanwhile we’re feeding their refugees and giving them houses while our own people are internally displaced. I swear to god I can’t stand these animalistic people.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Meanwhile we’re feeding their refugees and giving them houses while our own people are internally displaced. I swear to god I can’t stand these animalistic people.
I couldn't have agreed more with you. Get rid of them from our lands. Perhaps one of the Yemeni refugees in our land has committed these crimes.

Sad is not enough how I feel for those young boys. They didn't bargain for this to happen to them when they were born, :kendrickcry::mjcry:. Soomaliyaa toosa!

I wouldn't trust Human Rights Watch, they seem to be one sided. Why don't they condemn the British and the French for giving weapons to the Saudis to kill women and babies with?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Muh Ummah

"Former detainees told Human Rights Watch that guards beat them with steel bars and sticks, whipped them, kicked and punched them, threatened to kill or deport them, sexually assaulted them, and fatally shot at least two men. Male guards forced women to take off their abayas (full-length robes) and headscarves. They took migrants’ money, personal belongings, and documents provided by the United Nations refugee agency."

"Former detainees said guards sexually assaulted women, girls, and boys regularly. Boys would be taken at night: “Every night, they would take one, to rape them,” a former detainee said. “Not all of them. The small ones. The little ones. I know seven boys who were sexually assaulted… You could hear what was happening.” Several former detainees said the boys would come back unable to sit, sometimes crying, and occasionally telling the others what had happened. An Ethiopian woman who had been held at the facility said she still suffered pain after a guard beat her severely for refusing to have sex with him. She said women and girls were regularly raped and saw guards rape two of her friends."

"Abubakr said that every night the guards would order the men and boys asleep, come into the hangar, stomp on some children’s feet, and order them to go with them. He said the boys would sometimes return crying, saying the guards had raped them. The guards also beat the prisoners, including with steel bars. After being beaten severely, one of his brother’s friends was sent away. Abubakr did not know what happened to him."

https://www.hrw.org/news/2018/04/17/yemen-detained-african-migrants-tortured-raped

""Former detainees said guards sexually assaulted women, girls, and boys regularly. Boys would be taken at night: “Every night, they would take one, to rape them,” a former detainee said. “Not all of them. The small ones. The little ones."

Why only little boys? Big boys need love too, akhaas.

maxresdefault.jpg

If Somalis had any dhiig they would take all the dhegcas midget refugees in their land on a boat and sink it in the middle of the Red Sea/Indian Ocean.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If Somalis had any dhiig they would take all the dhegcas midget refugees in their land on a boat and sink it in the middle of the Red Sea/Indian Ocean.

huuno

b4 u sink in the Red sea, can i borrow or steal your cute adorable avatar?

I think Somalis are naturally more cucked than Arabs.

/SuugoScience
Arabs stone their women for marrying out and acting like s. Generally yes they are the least cucked race on earth. I dare anyone to find me one Arab woman who marries out!! all who tried are probably buried in the sand.

Apollo

VIP
Arabs stone their women for marrying out and acting like s. Generally yes they are the least cucked race on earth. I dare anyone to find me one Arab woman who marries out!! all who tried are probably buried in the sand.

Also, look at their citizenship laws. Very hard to become a citizen in GCC countries, while any tard can get Somali citizenship by paying a small fee to a corrupt bureaucrat.

What nonsense. Yesterday, I walked past an Arab woman and her white partner/boyfriend outside a restaurant and she was holding his hand and smiling and laughing as if deeply in love. This was on Edgware Road, Arab central in UK. Arabs aren't as "cucked" as Somalis because they only go for cadaans and that's it. Somalis will use the "as long as he's Muslim" standard on anything and everything.

Btw, I don't know what this has to do with the topic?:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending