Yay!!! Finally got a new job!!!!!!

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Unfortunately, I was laid off because of the pandemic. My company lost a lot of money because no one is boarding and more people staying home means less daycare. I’m going to be a grooming assistant in Evergreen park. It’s be hard finding full-time work. To be honest, I’m a terrible interviewer and get nervous very easy.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Unfortunately, I was laid off because of the pandemic. My company lost a lot of money because no one is boarding and more people staying home means less daycare. I’m going to be a grooming assistant in Evergreen park. It’s be hard finding full-time work. To be honest, I’m a terrible interviewer and get nervous very easy.

Congratulations Angel

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I have one question for you Ms @kurobecky08. Do you identify more as Somali or as African American??!
Somali. For whatever reason, I never felt any connection to AA culture or the experience. Well, the African American side of me is a sub-culture and doesn’t have exactly the same history and culture, either. I never had a desire to be white or have lighter skin. To me, I don’t look like either Serena Williams nor Beyoncé. Light skinned maadows look like Simpson background characters, to me

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I have one question for you Ms @kurobecky08. Do you identify more as Somali or as African American??!
In short, I see myself as an Americanized African rather than African American. My maadow side was pretty loaded. There’s a lot of interesting sub-cultures and fringe groups in America that never get talked about. One of my boyfriend’s friends descended from white southern Christians that opening fought against slavery. There’s an enclave of Chinese Americans in Mississippi that built the railroads.

Trending