Expulsion:
1547205910016.jpg

1547208690997.png

Communism:
1547215020278.png

Media:
MEDIA%2B%25287%2529.jpg

PPhcg.jpg

I'm a low IQ ape and I clicked this thread expecting half-naked pics of Ashkenazi blondes

:ivers:

But yes. We should indeed emulate them

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Despite being a minority, the Jews are dominating the whole planet. We should side with them and emulate them as well!

Never seen yahud spelled as yaxood. Do you pronounce it with a arabic "Haa" sound (ح) ?

Anyways I think Somalis have potential, we can have that wolf pack mentally if we put our differences aside. heard plenty of stories in highschool of Somalis kids backing eachother whenever a Somali had beef with an ajanabi.

Never seen yahud spelled as yaxood. Do you pronounce it with a arabic "Haa" sound (ح) ?

Anyways I think Somalis have potential, we can have that wolf pack mentally if we put our differences aside. heard plenty of stories in highschool of Somalis kids backing eachother whenever a Somali had beef with an ajanabi.

I spoke with @Qabille about this before, Somalis only experience togetherness when in beef against an Ajanabi. Take that outside cadow(enemy) out of the picture, there is disunity and turmoil straight after. We Somalis should be helping eachother out in everything, business, education etc. We shouldn't stop and ask "Hey I'll help you but what is your qolo/Qabiil, answer correctly and I'll hook you up?" You think these yahuuds discriminate one another if they find out one is the descendant of Simeon and another is from Benjamin (Bani amiin)?

**Yeah the correct way is Yahuud ( a soft h, not a hard h).

** how do you put posts in a spoiler?

P.S Yahuud not (xa, ح )
High IQ
Jews (Zionists )are good with money control the international world bank,media and dominate the major business around world.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
P.S Yahuud not (xa, ح )
High IQ
Jews (Zionists )are good with money control the international world bank,media and dominate the major business around world.
The spelling was bothering me, I kept on re-reading the title.

I spoke with @Qabille about this before, Somalis only experience togetherness when in beef against an Ajanabi. Take that outside cadow(enemy) out of the picture, there is disunity and turmoil straight after. We Somalis should be helping eachother out in everything, business, education etc. We shouldn't stop and ask "Hey I'll help you but what is your qolo/Qabiil, answer correctly and I'll hook you up?" You think these yahuuds discriminate one another if they find out one is the descendant of Simeon and another is from Benjamin (Bani amiin)?

**Yeah the correct way is Yahuud ( a soft h, not a hard h).

** how do you put posts in a spoiler?
The spelling was bothering me, I kept on re-reading the title.
P.S Yahuud not (xa, ح )
High IQ

Never seen yahuud spelt out in phonetic Arabic or Somali - was tempted to write it iaudea ...

Tukraq

VIP
Despite being a minority, the Jews are dominating the whole planet. We should side with them and emulate them as well!
were in the same position they were as a big diaspora, they used that to influence their host countries media, Hollywood and hold many and key senate and congress positions while building major corporations and that was after a thousand years being their, usa geeljires are already on their way with ilhan, Barkhad, and many more to come inshallah, the rest of you need to step up:ufdup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.