Yasuke, the black samurai was probably Somali

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
This makes sense because of the horn is closer to Asia and Somalis had heavy trade in China. The traditional Somali warrior code would adapt to bushido code of honor easier that other Africans. Also, our phenotype would of made it easier for the Japanese to accept. Asians do act WAY differently to me vs. other blacks. @One Star To Rule Them All @Jaydaan What do you think of this theory? One of the characters in my manga is a Somali pirate that’s a descendant of Yasuke.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Does it say we’re in Africa he came from? Or did he even know? Could be a bs story who knows:manny:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
No way is he a Somali.

He was a Bantu of East African origin. No Somali man would accept to be under a Japanese Master.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
No way is he a Somali.

He was a Bantu of East African origin. No Somali man would accept to be under a Japanese Master.
That’s a good point. Mmmm. So what if in my version, Yasuke was a Somali merchant that accidentally got stranded in Japan, served as a samurai but leaves back to Somalia because his pride couldn’t accept their rules and asked to be erased or changed into another ethnicity. This is the ancestor of one of my main characters in my manga. What do you think?

Som

VIP
Yasuke was from modern day Mozambique, he got enslaved by the Portuguese and brought to Japan.
Somalis were never enslaved and Portuguese forces failed to colonize the southern coast of Somalia

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Yasuke was from modern day Mozambique, he got enslaved by the Portuguese and brought to Japan.
Somalis were never enslaved and Portuguese forces failed to colonize the southern coast of Somalia
That makes sense. The Portuguese did trade with Japan. I believe that’s how they got clocks. Don’t quote me

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
@qalanjoqoordheer I think the “Yasuke was a Somali merchant that accidentally got stranded in Japan, served as a samurai but leaves back to Somalia because his pride couldn’t accept their rules and asked to be erased or changed into another ethnicity” is a good angle. I want to set it up as a parody of The Last Samurai. Instead of warming up to the natives and deciding to stay there, he saw them as pale faced infidels, steals the all shogun’s wealth and bounced back to Somalia

@qalanjoqoordheer I think the “Yasuke was a Somali merchant that accidentally got stranded in Japan, served as a samurai but leaves back to Somalia because his pride couldn’t accept their rules and asked to be erased or changed into another ethnicity” is a good angle. I want to set it up as a parody of The Last Samurai. Instead of warming up to the natives and deciding to stay there, he saw them as pale faced infidels, steals the all shogun’s wealth and bounced back to Somalia
1594397835981.png
1594397868185.png

We shouldn't compare humans to animals just to make ourselves seem superior even if those freaks eat weird shit.

yasuke was ethiopian from the maya tribe which is extinct today.
the mayas were traded to all parts of asia like india and japan which is why a habeshi royal families,tribes exist in india today.
also keep in mind at the time he was traded Portuguese and habeshi had a good relationship bc of their mutual war against the adal sulatanate and were working together selling slaves.

Last edited:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
yasuke was ethiopian from the maya tribe which is extinct today.
the mayas were traded to all parts of asia like india and japan which is why a habeshi royal families,tribes exist in india today.
also keep in mind at the time he was traded Portuguese and habeshi had a good relationship bc of their mutual war against the adal sulatanate and were working together selling slaves.
Ethiopians love their Portuguese. The Ethiopian national anthem should be changed to Portuguese Love by that mud shark that was Prince’s protege

Trending

Latest posts