Yasuke the black samurai possibly ethiopian

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
No guys not Abbysinnian or Habesha. Remember many slaves were shipped from Ethiopia many Omotics, Bantoids and Nilotes. Of course they come from region of Ethiopia and thus are Ethiopian but not to be confused with Habesha. To foreigners it might've looked like the sellers were selling their own people because they probably couldn't differentiate Blacks and just saw same skin tone. I'm sure he was Bantu because it's said South Eastern Africa or Swahili coast.

No guys not Abbysinnian or Habesha. Remember many slaves were shipped from Ethiopia many Omotics, Bantoids and Nilotes. Of course they come from region of Ethiopia and thus are Ethiopian but not to be confused with Habesha. To foreigners it might've looked like the sellers were selling their own people because they probably couldn't differentiate Blacks and just saw same skin tone. I'm sure he was Bantu because it's said South Eastern Africa or Swahili coast.
We wuz not samurai?:(

He was a slave so maybe Oromo.
It was around the ethiopian devastation, so possibly even Habesha.
An indian king was curious as to why there was an influx of slaves with crosses on their forewords in the slave market:lolbron: we ate good from that war
He got a hold of shihab aldiins book, and they still read our victories to this day:denzelnigga:

Last edited:
It was around the ethiopian devastation, so possibly even Habesha.
An indian king was curious as to why there was an influx of slaves with crosses on their forewords in the slave market:lolbron: we ate good from that war
He got a hold of shihab aldiins book, and they still read our victories to this day:denzelnigga:
Send the source of that gonna be good ammo to use against habeshas kkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending