Yasir Qadhi's Shia Whitewashing

your source being another reactionary Dawah/salafist youtube channel that has a keen obsession with the Shia and their happenings

and the "100" reaction you received came from one of the local atheists.... anyways, yeah, Sunnah Discourse exposes the rafidah and may God bless them for it

and the "100" reaction you received came from one of the local atheists.... anyways, yeah, Sunnah Discourse exposes the rafidah and may God bless them for it
so what if he is a local atheist? lol

"exposes the rafidah" dude I hate to tell you this but...

your source being another reactionary Dawah/salafist youtube channel that has a keen obsession with the Shia and their happenings
"Salafism.... BAD!"
"Dawah..... BAD!"
Do you even know what you're talking about mate? I don't think you used Dawah correctly either lol

"Salafism.... BAD!"
"Dawah..... BAD!"
Do you even know what you're talking about mate? I don't think you used Dawah correctly either lol
It's fine if you are upset aboowe. people tend to get a bit irritated when they leave their echo chamber. I think you will learn to become a bit more tolerant of other sects once you start reading about them instead of watching youtube videos about people you know nothing about. we all become more tolerant with knowledge.

I just looked at their channel name and remember their website so I assume they do refuations and no dawahs. I would have no idea if they also did Dawah

It's fine if you are upset aboowe. people tend to get a bit irritated when they leave their echo chamber. I think you will learn to become a bit more tolerant of other sects once you start reading about them instead of watching youtube videos about people you know nothing about. we all become more tolerant with knowledge.

I just looked at their channel name and remember their website so I assume they do refuations and no dawahs. I would have no idea if they also did Dawah
your emotions are getting the best of you. calm down
Mate you seem to be projecting a bit too much eh? I'm not even a Salafist but using it as a buzzword for everything you don't like is ignorant.

Do you watch Daniel Haqiqatjou videos?

I listen to him in the background sometimes. But I think Sheikh Ibn Baz, Sheikh Uthaymeen, Sheikh Fawzan- those are bigger influences on my viewpoint than Daniel Haqiqatjou.

Daniel Haqiqatjou imo is basically pretty much a Muslim who critiques liberalism. If you try to follow Islam as it was traditionally understood, this viewpoint is inherently opposed to liberalism. Islam was revealed over 1,400 years ago in Arabia. Modern Western liberalism didn't even exist back then. Islam as originally understood is not compatible with liberalism. Islam is inherently socially conservative- it's not conservative in the sense of "Republicans" per se but it is inherently socially conservative. You can't make it fit in with liberalism without fundamentally changing Islam.

I listen to him in the background sometimes. But I think Sheikh Ibn Baz, Sheikh Uthaymeen, Sheikh Fawzan- those are bigger influences on my viewpoint than Daniel Haqiqatjou.

Daniel Haqiqatjou imo is basically pretty much a Muslim who critiques liberalism. If you try to follow Islam as it was traditionally understood, this viewpoint is inherently opposed to liberalism. Islam was revealed over 1,400 years ago in Arabia. Modern Western liberalism didn't even exist back then. Islam as originally understood is not compatible with liberalism. Islam is inherently socially conservative- it's not conservative in the sense of "Republicans" per se but it is inherently socially conservative. You can't make it fit in with liberalism without fundamentally changing Islam.
I don’t agree with your point.

We shouldn’t call Islam conservative because it isn’t.The only way in which Islam and mordern day conservatism intersects are matters of sexuality/gender.And the only reason they intersect there is because western liberals have jumped off the deep end in those matters.It’s similar to how in matters of race and discrimination as Muslims we have far more in common with liberals.

A conservative ideology is one that is resistant to change.At the time when Islam was being spread to the Arabs of Makkah and medina a conservative ideology would’ve been one against converting to Islam and remaining as idol worshippers.

Western ideologies whether liberal or conservative are terrible and nothing to do with Islam.Don’t be fooled by the deformed version of Christianity that these conservatives pedal.

I don’t agree with your point.

We shouldn’t call Islam conservative because it isn’t.The only way in which Islam and mordern day conservatism intersects are matters of sexuality/gender.And the only reason they intersect there is because western liberals have jumped off the deep end in those matters.It’s similar to how in matters of race and discrimination as Muslims we have far more in common with liberals.

A conservative ideology is one that is resistant to change.At the time when Islam was being spread to the Arabs of Makkah and medina a conservative ideology would’ve been one against converting to Islam and remaining as idol worshippers.

Western ideologies whether liberal or conservative are terrible and nothing to do with Islam.Don’t be fooled by the deformed version of Christianity that these conservatives pedal.

I already said:

Islam is inherently socially conservative- it's not conservative in the sense of "Republicans" per se but it is inherently socially conservative.

social conservatism is not a modern Western ideology. pretty much all traditional societies are socially conservative. that Islam is socially conservative is just a fact.

Your 1000th thread on Shias

so I speak against Shi'ism- so what? forbidding the good and enjoining the evil is a characteristic of the munafiqeen

EJz31XdUYAMTBMu

Shia.png

Xoxoxo

VIP
I still don’t understand the concepts within Islam.

just call yourself a Muslim and follow the prophets teachings and call it a day jeez

I still don’t understand the concepts within Islam.

just call yourself a Muslim and follow the prophets teachings and call it a day jeez

if you are at a very basic level like that, then that is fine but that doesn't mean other people can't progress beyond the very basics if you are like that.... you "don't understand the concepts within Islam" ok fine, if you don't then don't treat it like a bad thing if others do

Xoxoxo

VIP
if you are at a very basic level like that, then that is fine but that doesn't mean other people can't progress beyond the very basics if you are like that.... you "don't understand the concepts within Islam" ok fine, if you don't then don't treat it like a bad thing if others do
It’s in my own opinion: monkey behaviour.

Nobody asked these people to drift away from each other and create different sects, literally nobody asked for that, Allah didn’t ask for it and neither did our prophets.

It’s in my own opinion: monkey behaviour.

Nobody asked these people to drift away from each other and create different sects, literally nobody asked for that, Allah didn’t ask for it and neither did our prophets.

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The Jews were divide into seventy-one or seventy-two sects, and the Christians were divided as well. My nation will divide into seventy three-sects.”

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2640

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Tirmidhi

more on the subject and the hadith is here:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also described them in the following terms: “My ummah will split into seventy-three sects, all of whom will be in Hell except one group.” They said: Who are they, O Messenger of Allaah? He said: “(Those who follow) that which I and my companions follow.” This is mentioned in the hadeeth of ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr which was recorded and classed as hasan by al-Tirmidhi (2641). It was also classed as hasan by al-‘Iraaqi in Ahkaam al-Qur’aan (3/432), al-‘Iraaqi in Takhreej al-Ihya’ (3/284) and al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

So all the sects will be in hell except the saved sect, which is the sect that follows what Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and his companions followed. The saved sect is ahlus sunnah wal jamaah. Ahlus sunnah are not a new made up sect. Ahlus sunnah are simply the ones who follow Islam as it was originally understood.

The Shia accuse Aisha of being a fornicator and they make takfir on the sahaaba. Is this following the way of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and his companions?

It is the shia who are the breakaway sect, who have deviated- not ahlus sunnah. Following Islam as originally understood is not the same as following a deviation that came later.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Are
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The Jews were divide into seventy-one or seventy-two sects, and the Christians were divided as well. My nation will divide into seventy three-sects.”

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2640

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Tirmidhi

more on the subject and the hadith is here:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also described them in the following terms: “My ummah will split into seventy-three sects, all of whom will be in Hell except one group.” They said: Who are they, O Messenger of Allaah? He said: “(Those who follow) that which I and my companions follow.” This is mentioned in the hadeeth of ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr which was recorded and classed as hasan by al-Tirmidhi (2641). It was also classed as hasan by al-‘Iraaqi in Ahkaam al-Qur’aan (3/432), al-‘Iraaqi in Takhreej al-Ihya’ (3/284) and al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

So all the sects will be in hell except the saved sect, which is the sect that follows what Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and his companions followed. The saved sect is ahlus sunnah wal jamaah. Ahlus sunnah are not a new made up sect. Ahlus sunnah are simply the ones who follow Islam as it was originally understood.

The Shia accuse Aisha of being a fornicator and they make takfir on the sahaaba. Is this following the way of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and his companions?

It is the shia who are the breakaway sect, who have deviated- not ahlus sunnah. Following Islam as originally understood is not the same as following a deviation that came later

Are you an idiot? You typed such a long comment for nothing, I never said that shit.

I said that those who divide up act like monkeys and it is monkey behaviour. Read my message correctly

Trending

Latest posts