Yasir Qadhi is a Shameless Sellout

look how he blatantly talks about changing the shariah to appease some random white kaffir. is this tawhid? you bow before none but Allah? this reminds me of Hinduism where you can prostrate to literally anything and anyone.

I want to mention this as far as YQ because.... I obviously have different views than SPUBS and them but it is right to be against innovators (this isn't something recent people have made up, it is genuinely from the way of the salaf) and to warn against people like Yasir Qadhi.

also, as many know, YQ put out a video where he defended calling upon dead people.
I want to mention that praying to dead people is الشرك الأكبر (major shirk that takes a person out of Islam). saying "oh no, we're just calling out to such-and-such dead saint so they can beseech Allah on our behalf"... this is literally how Catholics justify praying to Mary...

I don't understand people supporting YQ. The man is clearly unprincipled. I know of some deviant people who... they have some deviancy but they at least have a spine and stand for something. YQ, you can see this guy has no spine. if he lived in India, I imagine he'd be reinterpreting Islam to suit the BJP just like how he is trying to reinterpret Islam to suit this random kaffir. plus YQ promoted shirk. and shirk is the worst sin there is.

here is Sheikh Assim al Hakeem giving a response to YQ's promotion of shirk

Last edited:
(also, btw I don't agree with some of the stuff I've seen from that twitter account I posted... some stuff he's said I agree with, some I don't.... for example he made a post where he was sort of criticizing all the madahib except the Hanbali madhhab and I was very not a fan of that.... so I don't agree with everything he says- but I'm with him on the tweet I posted in OP)

Him, Omar Suleiman, "Mufti" Menk, Jonathan Brown and co.

They are those who like to water down Islam, laughable when I see people protect him like their life is on stake.

Trending