@Yami soo gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
This is a very dangerous thread, these ajnabis are here to instill doubt into you and allah advised us to stay away from things like this. Especially laiis which has switched back and forth like crazy. I reaffrime my thoughts, laiis is a Male. In fact! laiis is an arabic name, when he first joined this forum, he actually use to larp as an arab person! I do not forget !

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
I still remember the lyrics to some of the short surahs just in case i have to pray

We got irreligious niggas working back home and In the military fighting al shabab niggas. I will never take these "you can't be Somali if your not Muslim" seriously.
Somali and Islam are connected, the cultural part. I mean genetically youre somali, but will you be accepted by the overall community?

This is a very dangerous thread, these ajnabis are here to instill doubt into you and allah advised us to stay away from things like this. Especially laiis which has switched back and forth like crazy. I reaffrime my thoughts, laiis is a Male. In fact! laiis is an arabic name, when he first joined this forum, he actually use to larp as an arab person! I do not forget !
Lais is a Brazilian female name
Nigga you’re back on your schizo rants nagaa amo

lol ok gang
Idk if I got the wrong person but I remember a lot of people coming for me
Trust yall will be dealt with :russ:
I don't approve of what you guys say about Allah (SWT) but I can't lie, strict Muslims vs liberal gaals fighting on threads never stops being funny lol

I will be seated for the next one, inshallah
Waiting : r/lanadelrey

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Mathows, somalis & other poc’s I grew up in the hood, went to public schools in Ontario, and was also enrolled in Arabic classes after regular school
Legit same childhood except replace Arabic classes with kumon 😂

Ontario hoods = gaal breeding ground pipeline? 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.