Y'all have muscle mass problems???

Never had problems building strength and gaining weight. 15, late bloomer, yet over 6'0 and 235lbs. I am untrained and deadlift 250+, squat well over 200, easily able to push anyone around, etc. I'd say it's the half ajnabi (which I hate) but the half ajnabi is cadaan and my Somali cousins have no problems building muscle. They also all tall as shit, average woman is like 5'11 average man is like 6'4. The women in my family are strong, and the men are way way stronger. Losing weight like a charm. Mostly brag post.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Never had problems building strength and gaining weight. 15, late bloomer, yet over 6'0 and 235lbs. I am untrained and deadlift 250+, squat well over 200, easily able to push anyone around, etc. I'd say it's the half ajnabi (which I hate) but the half ajnabi is cadaan and my Somali cousins have no problems building muscle. They also all tall as shit, average woman is like 5'11 average man is like 6'4. The women in my family are strong, and the men are way way stronger. Losing weight like a charm. Mostly brag post.
Thats cool bro.

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
I'm full Somali and the problem is I can gain strength but gaining weight takes more time. I don't go to the gym tho so technically I don't even know my capabilities but I'm 5 11 at 61kilos and can pump out 100 and something pushups, Im probably like 1% fat and basically just muscle tendons and bones.

Trending