Ya'll gotta listen to this,NPR radio Podcast features St. Cloud, MN (Reiko and MN folks so gala)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/600/will-i-know-anyone-at-this-party?act=1

Good grief! Somalis are so much hated in St. Cloud. They have a daily hate gathering to rile up poor white ignorant residents of st. Cloud.

@Reiko you must do something for the Somali nation and find out where that hatemonger speech giver works at. The radio station said that this guy works at "very public job". This means this guy probably works at the social security place or something. They gave his name and so it is easy to trace him down and put pressure on the branch of the government that he works for.

You guys gotta listen to this podcast...oh god it is horrifying and hilarious of the stories these cadaans have experienced with Somalis. One lady says that a Somali child with wild fever (jungle fever is was she's trying to insinuate) grabbed her daughter ( they in kindergarten) and smashed her head into the ground.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
St cloud has families from my clansmen thats all i knoe about that place:manny: somalis have been moving there since the mid 2000s i remember in 4th grade some kid in my class moved there:manny:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
kkkkkk the natives must learn to accept they will one day become foreigners in the land their forefathers stole from the original natives.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
kkkkkk the natives must learn to accept they will one day become foreigners in the land their forefathers stole from the original natives.
I see what you're saying, but when bunch multi-ethnic and multi-cultural people move in, wouldn't these town and then the country be a third world shithole? Do you really think if whites become a minority(about quarter) that will be great for the U.S and it will be the same? Again, I'm about talking if these people don't integrate and become self efficient.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I see what you're saying, but when bunch multi-ethnic and multi-cultural people move in, wouldn't these town and then the country be a third world shithole? Do you really think if whites become a minority(about quarter) that will be great for the U.S and it will be the same? Again, I'm about talking if these people don't integrate and become self efficient.

None of my business, I'll be back home way before that happens

:lolbron:

The idea of predominantly native Hispanics retaking the New World in a few centuries is absolutely hilarious

Unironically a new Reconquista

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
In the spirit of a new people that is conscious not only of its proud historical heritage but also of the brutal gringo invasion of our territories, we, the Chicano inhabitants and civilizers of the northern land of Aztlan from whence came our forefathers, reclaiming the land of their birth and consecrating the determination of our people of the sun, declare that the call of our blood is our power, our responsibility, and our inevitable destiny. … Aztlan belongs to those who plant the seeds, water the fields, and gather the crops and not to the foreign Europeans. … We are a bronze people with a bronze culture. Before the world, before all of North America, before all our brothers in the bronze continent, we are a nation, we are a union of free pueblos, we are Aztlan. For La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada.

Aztlan when?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
We Somalis from Mn also don't like reer qabri bayax. They're rude, ungrateful, uneducated, barbaric savages. I support the cadaan folks in St. Cloud. Imagine bunch of barbarics jumping your kids at school, a 30 something sitting in class and befriending your 14 year olds. Reer qabribayax should learn to respect people.

#IamwithStcloudnatives.

waraabe

Your superior
We Somalis from Mn also don't like reer qabri bayax. They're rude, ungrateful, uneducated, barbaric savages. I support the cadaan folks in St. Cloud. Imagine bunch of barbarics jumping your kids at school, a 30 something sitting in class and befriending your 14 year olds. Reer qabribayax should learn to respect people.
#IamwithStcloudnatives.

:deadosama:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

#IamwithStcloudnatives.
Stop talking about our cousins like that:lolbron:
Besides families from my dad side live there:ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts