Yall ever cried?

Muji

VIP
I feel you akh I don't cry for the right things got me wondering if i'm okay . Yeah I get sad but nothing more then that , I lost my cousin to gun violence but no tears I spent more time comforting others more than anything. Maybe that's what you were doing ? Feeling responsible for ensuring others felt better regardless of your own state of mind.

I honestly think it’s the shock. You feel numb

I feel you akh I don't cry for the right things got me wondering if i'm okay . Yeah I get sad but nothing more then that , I lost my cousin to gun violence but no tears I spent more time comforting others more than anything. Maybe that's what you were doing ? Feeling responsible for ensuring others felt better regardless of your own state of mind.
Yh man, I had to comfort ma mum and sisters, they get too emotional, what do you think it'll be like if they saw me sad:francis:, that's why I love cracking jokes, I love seeing people happy, but couldn't do so on this occasion, shit was depressing.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I honestly think it’s the shock. You feel numb
I understand how you feel, I once had a cat I raised him from he was a kitten the size of my hand. He was like an angel sent from Allah, he never complained he never spoke back to me or gossiped or acted unruly. He was infallible like an Angel, when I took him to the vets these gaalo told me to castrate him otherwise he will wonder off looking for a mate. which I never done I had him for almost a decade he would go out and come back then one day he ventured far away in search of a female cat and he has not come back ever since wallahi it has turned me into a savage I don’t care about no one die baa tagaan nahay the other day a child fell to the ground in-front of me on the road instead of helping him up I stepped over him wecelka I would take a life for my best friend yaanyaar nacaala he may be gone but he will always live in my heart and if I ever go to heaven my first request would be to be reunited with my best friend.

Muji

VIP
I understand how you feel, I once had a cat I raised him from he was a kitten the size of my hand. He was like an angel sent from Allah, he never complained he never spoke back to me or gossiped or acted unruly. He was infallible like an Angel, when I took him to the vets these gaalo told me to castrate him which I never done I had him for almost a decade then one day he ventured far away in search of a female cat and he has not come back ever since wallahi it has turned me into a savage I don’t care about no one die baa tagaan nahay the other day a child fell to the ground in-front of me on the road instead of helping him up I stepped over him wecelka I would take a life for my best friend yaanyaar nacaala he may be gone but he will always live in my heart and if I ever go to heaven my first request would be to be reunited with my best friend.

what’s his name

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I stopped crying when I was a kid but when I lost someone so dear and precious to me at the age of 16. I cried and it was the last time I ever cried.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I Was struck by a car bad in seventh grade
My whole body felt fucked up I cried nonstop at hospital missed hella school
A lot of physical therapy but the nurses were A1 middle schoolers dream :ahh:
had a teacher aid following me around for a while when I got up when I got back to school
Was nonstop being babied and felt useless whallahi
Generally felt like shit

Littleme

Queen of NSFW
:friendhug:

I cried too when my dad died , I didn't know the guy but I cried because I knew from that day I will always be aabo-less , I was around 4 years old.

then 2 years later my Mom passed away but somehow I didn't cry ,
I still feel guilty for not crying that day somehow .
I get a little emotional sometimes but never cried of sadness after that day.

I exhibit some sociopathic traits, I might be a legit sociopath :bell:
I hope you’re genuinely okay and may Allah grant your parents jannatul-Firdaus and May Allah reunite you with your parents in Jannah ameen ❤️You’re not a sociopath I honestly believe you’ve become numb and operating on autopilot as a means to cope with your Mother’s Day but I hope Allah makes everything easy for you saxiib

Littleme

Queen of NSFW
I hope you’re genuinely okay and may Allah grant your parents jannatul-Firdaus and May Allah reunite you with your parents in Jannah ameen ❤️You’re not a sociopath I honestly believe you’ve become numb and operating on autopilot as a means to cope with your Mother’s death but I hope Allah makes everything easy for you saxiib

?????

Professional Attention Provider
I don’t believe in holding my tears in, I enjoy watching sad movies. This has unfortunately given me the issue of a high sobbing tolerance. I’ve only openly sobbed to one movie and THATS cause Umrao Jaan is a masterpiece

I used to cry alot when I was a kid, but the beatings turned me heartless, I sliced my whole arm open to da bone and not a tear (I was like 11)

Yeah I cried when my dad died, and then years later, when my mother died.
Crying is a good thing, in moderation, and one should pray that Allah makes them among those with a soft heart.