Yahoo! Akon’s “Sugo science” says women don’t create life, men do.

Yaraye

VIP
Allah creates life. However it is the woman that goes through pregnancy, birth, postpartum, and breastfeeding. There is also a reason in islam it is said that the mother comes first 3 times before the father. We really go through a lot of hardship

Not the sharpest tool in the box and the shirk is the most concerning.

A lot of these sexists have a God complex, so his comment isn’t even surprising. He genuinely believes that he doesn’t need women and that every woman needs to worship him.

Allah creates life like everyone else said and the blessed vessel that you enter from and nourish from, is your mother, your mother, your mother. Allah bless all mothers.

Book 32, Number 6181: Abu Huraira reported that a person said: Allah's Messenger, who amongst the people is most deserving of my good treatment? He said: Your mother, again your mother, again your mother, then your father, then your nearest relatives according to the order (of nearness).

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
He’s correct.

A man is a farmer, his sperm is the seed, a woman is the farm and the baby is the crop.

Some farms have soil more fertile than others and some seeds are potent more than others.

He’s correct.

A man is a farmer, his sperm is the seed, a woman is the farm and the baby is the crop.

Some farms have soil more fertile than others and some seeds are potent more than others.
Basic science is lacking here. Please read for a change.

There is a reason why egg is more expensive then sperm. An egg donor can get paid 5k to 10k and sperm is even less than $100.

That is not to suggest that sperm isn’t needed.

Not the sharpest tool in the box and the shirk is the most concerning.

A lot of these sexists have a God complex, so his comment isn’t even surprising. He genuinely believes that he doesn’t need women and that every woman needs to worship him.
Worst part is he is Muslim

Are you in argument mode or? Did I not originally say to the other poster that sperm is still important?

Why do you not correct your friend who point blank suggested that sperm is more important?
Lool.. My friend? I didn't see that comment Wallahi hehe.. You seem very frustrated today, what happened? Don't let the trolls get to you.. Both males and females are Allah's creation and both equally important for human reproduction.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Meninism is a huge problem, we need to protect our men from it.
:sass2:
1673986302028.png