Yagoori WADANI

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
:drakekidding:

Even the most northern mj could not pronounce xidhxidh. You guys are more qaldan than even isaaqs. It's like af Hindi. :mjlaugh:

Have you ever met someone from garissa. :williamswtf: You'd probably assume their reer xamar from their accent.
I lived in Garissa for a few months with my Caghdeer cousins.

Wallahi I sometimes understand ppl from Xamar better than someone from Hargeisa.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I lived in Garissa for a few months with my Caghdeer cousins.

Wallahi I sometimes understand ppl from Xamar better than someone from Hargeisa.

Allah beenta. But I'll leave you to the delusions......

:ileycry:

For everyone else: There's no difference in accents between qabils when they live in the same regions. Hence why the are constantly asking each other yaa tahay. Why would they ask when they would be able to tell their neighbour/enemy by accent alone? :mahubowtf:

There is no darod accent
No hawiye accent
No isaaq accent
And no dir accent

Just regional and sometimes even accents are very different in different towns.

HJ from togdheer very aggressive accent. You think they are trying to stab you.

You can read it from my travel book.

Shanqale : Somalis and their Mindset 2017

Pre order it

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
HJ from togdheer very aggressive accent. You think they are trying to stab you.

You can read it from my travel book.

Shanqale : Somalis and their Mindset 2017

Pre order it
Are you ok? im worried for you you`ve been acting weird recently

Allah beenta. But I'll leave you to the delusions......

:ileycry:

For everyone else: There's no difference in accents between qabils when they live in the same regions. Hence why the are constantly asking each other yaa tahay. Why would they ask when they would be able to tell their neighbour/enemy by accent alone? :mahubowtf:

There is no darod accent
No hawiye accent
No isaaq accent
And no dir accent

Just regional and sometimes even accents are very different in different towns.
Not really my father side were claiming hg and usc believed them:russ:
They also accused my mom of being mj:mjlol:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Not really my father side were claiming hg and usc believed them:russ:
They also accused my mom of being mj:mjlol:

:p You proved my point.

An abgal is going to think anyone who says jidho or that shit is probably from mudug and hg speak like that.

Your dad was smart but why didn't he just claim isaaq? :cryinglaughsmiley:

Even in life or death you dhulbahante loons won't claim your neighbours, mjs and dhulbahante have so many similarities. z3zrULC

Bohol

VIP

An abgal is going to think anyone who says jidho or that shit is probably from mudug and hg speak like that.

Even in life or death you dhulbahante loons won't claim your neighbours, mjs and dhulbahante have so many similarities. z3zrULC

Yh that is odd. During the civil war in south Somalia if you were Isaaq you were given a safe passage to Beledweyne then Gashaamo via
Somaliland. If you were Darood though R.I.P.

He wasnt claiming hawiye he claimed dir:pachah1:
His brothers and sisters did thoe since they f*ck hg:manny:

Yh that is odd. During the civil war in south Somalia if you were Isaaq you were given a safe passage to Beledweyne then Gashaamo via
My mom said alot of isaaq fled in a village in lower Shabeele that she knew:manny:

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
It depends if you were trying to make it to kenyan border you had to go through jubaland like my mum done

Bohol

VIP
It depends if you were trying to make it to kenyan border you had to go through jubaland like my mum done

The Kenya route was too risky there was too many different militias fighting in Lower Jubba and Middle Jubba. Hiiraan was 100% under USC
though and the road is paved from Mogadishu to Beledweyne then into Ethiopia.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
The Kenya route was too risky there was too many different militias fighting in Lower Jubba and Middle Jubba. Hiiraan was 100% under USC
There were two ways to get to kenya one way was by speedboat from xamar to mombasa but for young men boys and stronger people. The other was to go in a truck and following dirt tracks to kenya border for women and children.

Portions of Hiraan changed hands merahan groups held it:manny:
Most of the fighting was between middle jubba lower Shabeele is how my father came across @John Michael house:russ:

Bohol

VIP
There were two ways to get to kenya one way was by speedboat from xamar to mombasa but for young men boys and stronger people. The other was to go in a truck and following dirt tracks to kenya border for women and children.

Yh some people used boats. That is how 90% of the cadcad population of Somalia disappeared into Mombasa overnight.

Aided was a crazy nicca he didn't stop till the Kenyan border. :russ:

General Mohamed Farrah Aidid meets Top Kenyan Officials | Beled Hawo, Somalia - 1992
Merahan defeated usc in gedo and chased them out if anything they also did the same in galkacayo :camby:
Nikka is bragging about halftime score:childplease:
They were chased out less than a month or does that not fit your narrative :childplease:
Fyi my comment about beled hawo was you talking about him having ville there which he didn't he had it in another place in gedo:camby:

Bohol

VIP
Merahan defeated usc in gedo and chased them out if anything they also did the same in galkacayo :camby:
Nikka is bragging about halftime score:childplease:
They were chased out less than a month or does that not fit your narrative :childplease:
Fyi my comment about beled hawo was you talking about him having ville there which he didn't he had it in another place in gedo:camby:

That is like bragging about getting another man out of your house which he was occupying illegally. The USC was in Gedo for many months, the other place you are talking about is called Buurdhubo.

Keydmedia Exclusive: Siad Barre's Private residence after his ouster 1992 - Buurdhuubo,Gedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts