Yaab!!

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
It's like the british royalists saying they fought to free America from revolutionary rebels. Makes no damn sense

The scary thing about some Landers is that they are so hell-bent on distancing themselves from Somalia, that they are starting to loose their Somalinimo.

Somalis have always been qabilist towards each other, but when facing ajnabis, we would unite against the foreigners. I fear some landers are losing that and it's pitiful to see.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Somali Girls Be Like Mal Memes I Am Half Somali & Half Somaliland | Be Like  Meme on ME.ME

Pathetic, "fighting for democracy" a system of governance foreign to your land brought to you by your colonizers, these people would do just about anything to try score points from the international community that they're talking about how proud they are that some were siding with the British, imagine going so low

Pathetic, "fighting for democracy" a system of governance foreign to your land brought to you by your colonizers, these people would do just about anything to try score points from the international community that they're talking about how proud they are that some were siding with the British, imagine going so low

democracy or autocracy

Trending

Latest posts