YAAB two hijabis arrested for looting in MN for antifa /blm

Shameful, is it mental illness ?

imagine trying to associate the far left with Muslims. Dont you already have enough problems. The one with the baby hijab on looks very smug 🤦‍♀️ her parents should be ashamed

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
How is it embarrassing aren't we black we should fight for our people. Ny sister here agree @Amirah
Don't you agree wallalo. We black, black supremacy all the way fuxk everyone else.

How is it embarrassing aren't we black we should fight for our people. Ny sister here agree @Amirah
Don't you agree wallalo. We black, black supremacy all the way fuxk everyone else.

giphy.gif

It’s 2021

the government is watching you in ways you don’t even know.
They have facial recognition software, they have millions of cameras in every city

any idiot who thought they were gonna do this shit and get away with it is a fool.

Antifa bums.

That Ayrab is a Saudi Shia. I know a Saudi Shia with that last name. The first Shia criminal I have ever seen and I know many Shias, unfortunately this loser indoctrinated by Marxist garbage in schools. These people can't be rehabilitated.

Throw them all in the slammer for a very long time

Another L for xalimos. they could’ve been protesting for the somalis getting killed in south africa instead, their throwing their lives away just to be accepted as black 😂😂. Xalimos r straight up delusional

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Instead breaking their fasts, they were breaking windows. Can someone ask Assim Al Hakeem if this nullifies their Ramadan?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I wish they used their time more meaningfully, they look young, I am sure they will learn from this mistakes :)

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Stop taking at dig to Mogadishu ur khat ridden marqaanland

Where did i take a dig at dishu saaxib

And that khat u speak of we get fresh from your southern neighbors via u, and basic supply chain would tell u only a small amount reaches us

Trending