yaab it has gone too far. shaash saar is claimed by the Oromos

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Wallahi, certain Oromo groups in particular can be really uncanny. I've met some from regions like Arsi and Bale who looked more Somali than me.

:yacadiim:

you guys are funny, always overprotective of the petty stuff while ignoring the more important things. Get your priorities straight smh

the culture seems to be close so Somalis shouldn't freak out when they see something like this.

It’s close because they jack all our shit. They have a completely different cultural clothing style ect

We are neighbors. Why is it such a big deal? Obviously there is going to be cultural overlap, especially the Muslim ones that live near Somalis.

It’s a big deal because this isn’t just clothing it’s a ceremony, it’s only practiced in south Somalia. When things aren’t protected they are lost. So much of our culture is already lost. I’ve already seen practices that were originally Somali being tossed away because they’re Ethiopian. The few Somalis that still do them being attacked as Oromo. Then you wonder why our culture/language is arabized. Uff !

Do west africans and arabs argue about what they wear at their weddings. Wallahi this is really disappointing 😔

This isn’t clothing. We already know Oromo take Somali clothing. It’s a cultural ceremony.

At this point it would be like if oromos were to speak Somali and call it Oromo. What else is left for them to claim?

alien

📍outer space
VIP
this is South somali culture. how will Oromos in bale or Hararghe even know of this. this is just begging for someones culture at this point. you don't see somalis walking around doing their traditions

this is South somali culture. how will Oromos in bale or Hararghe even know of this. this is just begging for someones culture at this point. you don't see somalis walking around doing their traditions

The ones who copy Somalis the most are Muslim Borana in Kenya

Trending

Latest posts