YAAB I think only in this country this think could happen.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
So the had Quran contest where best 3 of boys and best 3 of girls will receive a prizes, but the prizes where not equal :dead:

No.1 boy got 6000 while No.1 girl got 1800
No.2 boy got 4000 while No.1 girl got 1200
No.3 boy got 2000 while No.1 girl got 800

Yaraye

VIP
No.1 boy got 3 times of what No.1 girl got! I would have shamed them right there if i was the winner :fittytousand:When they announced what No.1 girl got, she should have said "Kun iyo sideed baqol? Weelki wuxu qaatay lix kun! xaqdara daas maxaawaaye!" :westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf: even No.2 and No.3 boys got more than her! :faysalwtf:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
No.1 boy got 3 times of what No.1 girl got! I would have shamed them right there if i was the winner :fittytousand:When they announced what No.1 girl got, she should have said "Kun iyo sideed baqol? Weelki wuxu qaatay lix kun! xaqdara daas maxaawaaye!" :westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf: even No.2 and No.3 boys got more than her! :faysalwtf:
the girl was full of Xishood. She would have never said that.

Yaraye

VIP
she is not a fighter, look at before and after she took the money, he even forced to look at the camera.

that fact she's not smiling shows her dissatisfaction :wtfdis:
View attachment 264926

Most people when they win, even if they wouldn't smile from xishood, would have some kind of a happy expression. She has none whatsoever. Poor her, she can't even say anything cuz stupid men will whip "xishood" over her head :hova:

Garaad diinle

 
Right lads and layds i did a quick math and turns out no.1 and no.2 from the girls side got the equivalents of 30% of the boys prise money while no.3 from the girls side got the equivalent of 40% of what the no.3 boy won. This means the no.1 and no.2 boys got 3.3 times more of what the girls in no.1 and no.2 had while no.3 on the boys side was giving 2.5 time more of what the girl in no.3 got.

Last edited: