Yaab 1ncel terrorist tries to a create a homemade bomb intended for hot cheerleaders but accidentally blows his hands off.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
cole-carini.jpg

A Richlands, Virginia man, who appeared at a health clinic with severe injuries to his hands and fingers, is charged with lying to federal investigators about how he was injured and whether or not he possessed explosives.

Cole Carini, 23, appeared to be planning an incel bomb attack on “hot cheerleaders” accidentally blew off his hand with explosives, authorities say.
He was arrested and was charged Friday, with one count of lying to federal agents.

According to court documents, on June 3, 2020, Carini went to a health clinic in Richlands suffering from an amputated hand, amputated fingers on the opposite hand, and shrapnel wounds to the neck and throat.

After being interviewed at the hospital by officers, Carini reported that his injuries were caused by a lawn mower accident at his home.

“When asked if he remembered what happened to put him in hospital,” authorities wrote in a criminal complaint, “Carini told the [FBI] Agents that he was mowing his yard and the mower flipped over in such a way that it [dragged] his hands into the blades and because the blades were spinning so fast it acted like a bomb.”

Cole Carini told FBI agents he had a lawnmower accident, but when agents searched his home they found blood and chunks of human flesh splattered on a bedroom wall.

During a search of Carini’s home, agents found the lawn was overgrown and found no other evidence indicating a lawn mower had recently been used.

They did, however, find evidence of an explosion, more consistent with the types of injuries Carini had suffered.

A trail of blood lead investigators to a bedroom where blinds had been shredded by shrapnel and the walls and ceilings were covered with blood spatters and chunks of human flesh.

Agents also discovered significant quantities of what is believed to be Triacetone Triperoxide, an explosive substance used in the creation of improvised explosive devices.

Agents also said they discovered explosive chemicals and a box of rusty nails that could be used as shrapnel, among other items that could be used to make bombs, including PVC pipes and hot plates.

When questioned again, Carini insisted that he was injured when the lawn mower flipped over while he was mowing the grass.
Carini also stated he had no explosives in his residence.

In a nearby shed, authorities found a crumpled letter that discussed a suicide bomber walking through a shopping mall while concealing “deadly objects” to target a “stage of hot cheerleaders.”

“I will not be afraid of the consequences,” read the letter. “No matter what I will be heroic. I will make a statement like Elliot Rodgers [sic] did., he thought to himself.”
The investigation of the case is ongoing and is being conducted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), the Virginia State Police (VSP), the Richlands Police Department and the Tazewell County Sheriff’s Office.

Assistant United States Attorneys Zachary T. Lee and Whit Pierce are prosecuting the case for the United States.

Yaab 1ncels are slowly turning into a community of violent terrorist misogynists.

:yacadiim:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Women need to donate their pussy to 1ncels so they don't kill more people but NO they wanna act all self righteous even tho they'd let the same nigga hit if he had a Gucci belt on :snoop:

Women of sspot you can make the world a better place by offering your youknowhat to 1ncels. A wasmo session a day keeps the school shooters at bay

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Women need to donate their pussy to 1ncels so they don't kill more people but NO they wanna act all self righteous even tho they'd let the same nigga hit if he had a Gucci belt on :snoop:

Women of sspot you can make the world a better place by offering your youknowhat to 1ncels. A wasmo session a day keeps the school shooters at bay
It's not the lack of sexual intercourse cuz it's very easy to have sex with crack fiends and prostitutes, They have a societal problem with sexism & sexual entitlement. They believe that society has sabotaged their chances of having a happy and productive life.

They're very misogynistic!

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP

I’ve spoken to these inceIs online bro no matter how much advice you give them they’ll always shrug it off and stay in denial, most of them don’t wanna improve and only want people to feel sorry for them

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
It's not the lack of sexual intercourse cuz it's very easy to have sex with crack fiends and prostitutes, They have a societal problem with sexism & sexual entitlement. They believe that society has sabotaged their chances of having a happy and productive life.

They're very misogynistic!
So all we gotta do is give them submissive women and they'll act right? Say less!
I’ve spoken to these inceIs online bro no matter how much advice you give them they’ll always shrug it off and stay in denial, most of them don’t wanna improve and only want people to feel sorry for them
That's not enough I'm tryna hook these incels up with women that make them feel like a man tthen they'll be satisfied

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
That's not enough I'm tryna hook these *****s up with women that make them feel like a man tthen they'll be satisfied
I try to help them improve themselves and attract women laakin that wanna cry about their unimpressive canthal tilt and weak ramus all sorts of qashin that doesn’t matter these people are lost in the yaab

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I try to help them improve themselves and attract women laakin that wanna cry about their unimpressive canthal tilt and weak ramus all sorts of qashin that doesn’t matter these people are lost in the yaab
Looool that's not enough sxb you have to hand feed them the women or else they won't listen to you and just kill people

Dune coon terrorists: poor, most likely uneducated, adept at blowing shit up despite that
American terrorists: educated(?), probably got money, makes bombs that blow up prematurely and ultimately gets caught by the Three-Letter Alphabet Gang

When Daequanius catches word that this kid is in the pen for domestic terrorism his rear end will most likely end up in a worse state than his hands.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I would say he was searching for his 72 virgins, but his inc3l homies already got him covered.

Microsoft, Sony, Amazon. Get those damn sex robots out pronto! Women get dildos, inc3ls need affordable sex robots before they kill the fine ass thicc tings.

Why don't they go to one of them weird ass cadaan sex parties. They shag any augly thing there. I swear it's like these kids are pussy whipped to some 10/10 tings that don't want them. This simply is not about getting laid, it's a psychological thing. Like rapists rape for power, inc3ls want 10/10's to comfort their bruised egos.

:deadosama:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
In in the first photo he indeed looks like a typical textbook 1ncel, women usually avoid guys who look like that laakin in the second photo he looks strangely hot. Soon he harem of hot women. Indeed hot women love psycho men they can turn normal cos yes they are more powerful than any therapist, he will change for them ❤️

Trending

Latest posts