Yaa tahay nin miise naag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Madaxkuti i don’t recall ever having a conversation with you maxa rabta did one of my comments offend you kkk

AFA2B751-1328-42D2-B9EE-E99A04DC2386.png

By he who holds my soul in his hand I don’t recall every seeing you on here hence this thread.

Where in Somalia are you from?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nah brodda you gotta hate and chop heads of the munafiquuns. Rabbi zidni ilma. :denzelnigga:
I bet the reason you left Islam is cause of Muslims kkk

Muslims are not perfect but Islam is, I recall a Hadith the messenger may Allah be pleased with him giving a sermon in the mosque and a Bedouin came in who knew nothing about Islam and he began to relieve himself urinating inside the mosque. Others in the mosque wanted to stop him but the prophet insisted he should finish, when the man finished the prophet calmly called him and explained to him that this was a mosque a holy place.

That’s Islam compassion mercy that’s why in Islam women had their rights over 1400 years ago while in Europe and the west they got it in the 1960’s :banderas:

I bet the reason you left Islam is cause of Muslims kkk

Muslims are not perfect but Islam is, I recall a Hadith the messenger may Allah be pleased with him giving a sermon in the mosque and a Bedouin came in who knew nothing about Islam and he began to relieve himself urinating inside the mosque. Others in the mosque wanted to stop him but the prophet insisted he should finish, when the man finished the prophet calmly called him and explained to him that this was a mosque a holy place.

That’s Islam :banderas:
I was joking kkk. Religion doesn't determine whether a person becomes violent or aggressive. There are monsters in all types of people. I left Islam because I believe that its manmade. There is no higher revelation that came to Muhammed. I believe in God though so thats that. There are good lessons to take from Islam laakin.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I was joking kkk. Religion doesn't determine whether a person becomes violent or aggressive. There are monsters in all types of people. I left Islam because I believe that its manmade. There is no higher revelation that came to Muhammed. I believe in God though so thats that. There are good lessons to take from Islam laakin.
What was it in particular that made you think the Quran was manmade?

What was it in particular that made you think the Quran was manmade?
The main topic which led me to question Islam was evolution. There is so much evidence that supports evolution from genetic information and the dissemination of protein. ... All life on earth is related that is to say that all life is derived from a common ancestor. From your own unbiased critical thinking skills would you say that Cats and lions are related? Analyse their genetic information, their phenotypic appearance and even behaviour, there is no doubt that they are not. Comparing that, the Quran stipulates that all humans descend from Adam and Eve. Did God give the bonobo chimpanzees the very striking appearance of that of humans or do we share a common ancestor. This was one topic that I was pondering on for a very long time.
Islam sprung up during a period where a lot of scientific literature was present, all the "miracles" that were presented in the Quran was already in existence in the form of literature. This was known knowledge. People weren't as bereft of knowledge that we like to assume.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The main topic which led me to question Islam was evolution. There is so much evidence that supports evolution from genetic information and the dissemination of protein. ... All life on earth is related that is to say that all life is derived from a common ancestor. From your own unbiased critical thinking skills would you say that Cats and lions are related? Analyse their genetic information, their phenotypic appearance and even behaviour, there is no doubt that they are not. Comparing that, the Quran stipulates that all humans descend from Adam and Eve. Did God give the bonobo chimpanzees the very striking appearance of that of humans or do we share a common ancestor. This was one topic that I was pondering on for a very long time.
Islam sprung up during a period where a lot of scientific literature was present, all the "miracles" that were presented in the Quran was already in existence in the form of literature. This was known knowledge. People weren't as bereft of knowledge that we like to assume.
Isaiah 6:9-10
And he said, “Go, and say to this people: “‘Keep on hearing, but do not understand; keep on seeing, but do not perceive.’ Make the heart of this people dull, and their ears heavy, and blind their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed.”

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@supz no wonder you given up on marriage let’s face it a xalimo would rather marry a ex convict revert than a Somali gaal kkk

May Allah guide you back to Islam insha Allah so your poor mother doesn’t get a heart attack when she finds out your treason.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
fobs don't know what an atheist is. :lolbron:. Its incomprehensible to them.
Xasiid.

Poor thing will slave away in the kitchen during Ramadan, thinking her westernized (little slow) husband is fasting, meanwhile you scarf down last night's left over sambusas in the bathroom and wear a disguise to buy foods.

Xasiid.

Poor thing will slave away in the kitchen during Ramadan, thinking her westernized (little slow) husband is fasting, meanwhile you scarf down last night's left over sambusas in the bathroom and wear a disguise to buy foods.
lmfao i was kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending