Yaa Muslimeen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Maya, lakiin maxaa Muslim kaa digeey? Qur'anka, siirada nabiga etc.
waan ku dashay
waan ku daqaaqay
muslimnimadda waan ku dashay oo ku daqaaqay oo aabahay baa ku dashay iyo awoowgay iyo awoowgayga kale
Soomalidda malahin GAAL.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
sxb its okay people are allowed to question faith, btw what is the main reason for your belief? when there is evidence for evolution...

Iman.

You believe the universe was created by chance, I believe in The Almighty. Lakum deenakum waliya deen.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Is repitition a bad thing? After all, Allah does constantly remind Muslims and non-Muslims the hell-fire that awaits the wrong-doers. I want to know if the reasons for me being a Muslim in the past are the same reasons you guys currently hold a belief in Islam.

Would someone please give this desperate c*nt a few laughs :childplease:

I am a Muslim b'ços;

l am a person of low intelligence
I can't think for myself
I am probably a product of incest(I couldn't type that one with a straight face :ulachen001:)

I am a Muslim b'ços;

l am a person of low intelligence
I can't think for myself
I am probably a product of incest(I couldn't type that one with a straight face :ulachen001:)

Brother, lets not be rude. we want a civil discussion. we do not hate our somali brothers.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Rooble I visioned an awoowe whilst I was reading that in my head LMAO.

Is repitition a bad thing? After all, Allah does constantly remind Muslims and non-Muslims the hell-fire that awaits the wrong-doers. I want to know if the reasons for me being a Muslim in the past are the same reasons you guys currently hold a belief in Islam.
Obviously it's going to be same in one way or another. Your question for this topic comes off as rhetorical you more or less know the answers.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
My Atheist Somali friends. How can you look at this world. The laws in the universe and think there is absolutely no creator?

Iman.

You believe the universe was created by chance, I believe in The Almighty. Lakum deenakum waliya deen.

Surely, as humans we are adept at thinking logically. Why would god provide us with evidence, negating his existence? As logical creatures we should be progressive thinkers, evolving as new evidence comes into fruition... My end point is, if god existed why would he provide us with information that clearly goes against the idea of an almighty being?

@Rooble I visioned an awoowe whilst I was reading that in my head LMAO.

It's not rhetorical. No individual is the same and I've factored that into why someone may choose to follow Islam as I suspect there are many reasons.
Obviously it's going to be same in one way or another. Your question for this topic comes off as rhetorical.
My Atheist Somali friends. How can you look at this world. The laws in the universe and think there is absolutely no creator?

Brother, I look at scripture and observe reality and it's clear to me that if Allah is indeed the creator, then He's not aware of what He's created.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Surely, as humans we are adept at thinking logically. Why would god provide us with evidence, negating his existence? As logical creatures we should be progressive thinkers, evolving as new evidence comes into fruition... My end point is if god existed why would he provide us with information that clearly goes against the idea of an almighty being.

That's your opinion. I don't see things that way.

On the subject of logic, is it logical to assume the universe came from nothing? That there is absolutely no higher being who orchestrated its creation....?

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Brother, I look at scripture and observe reality and it's clear to me that if Allah is indeed the creator, then He's not aware of what He's created.
What about the scriptures bothers you. I see your stuck at Al Buraq? Has that made you leave the folds of Islam? How is he not aware, elaborate.

That's your opinion. I don't see things that way.

On the subject of logic, is it logical to assume the universe came from nothing? That there is absolutely no higher being who orchestrated its creation....?

To counter that point. It is honourable to say that science has not advanced that far to understand the reason behind the inception of the universe. With the tangible evidence presented, the theory of evolution has the leverage. Quran has not presented any established scientific evidence. I believe that pragmatic evidence is far more superior, don't you think?

What about the scriptures bothers you. I see your stuck at Al Buraq? Has that made you leave the folds of Islam? How is he not aware, elaborate.

Well according to Allah, sperm originates between the rib and backbone, freshwater and seawater don't mix, we are fashioned from a clot of blood etc.
All the above are claims which have been demonstrated to be palpably false.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Well according to Allah, sperm originates between the rib and backbone, freshwater and seawater don't mix, we are fashioned from a clot of blood etc.
All the above are claims which have been demonstrated to be palpably false.

If you understood the actual ayah properly *cough*
Brother, I look at scripture and observe reality

You would know that this ayah is split into two parts, whilst one is about the sperm of man the other is denoting the positioning of a fetus in a mother's womb (between back and breastbone)
photo-2.jpg

The more you know.

If you understood the actual ayah properly *cough*

You would know that this ayah is split into two parts, whilst one is about the sperm of man the other is denoting the positioning of a fetus in a mother's womb (between back and breastbone)
photo-2.jpg

The more you know.

Let's get back on track. What is it that makes you a Muslim and think 'this is the haqq'

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Let's get back on track. What is it that makes you a Muslim and think 'this is the haqq'
Loving the dislike by the way, it hurt me a lot fam.
I didn't know that you'd get salty from me correcting you and adding onto the vast knowledge you claim to have.

Why is it that every post or topic I see on here from every kafir claiming person they always have a false air of intellectual superiority?

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Laws of thermodynamics and understanding energy in terms of physics is why I believe in God (initial source of energy). Islam compliments this belief by distinguishing God from his creation which every other religion failed to do "there is nothing like Him" .

Btw I read that Christian guys AMA. I wanted ask him about the dream where he saw g0d(jesus) and wanted to know what colour jesus was in it:heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.