Yaa Muslimeen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the dislike by the way, it hurt me a lot fam.
I didn't know that you'd get salty from me correcting you and adding onto the vast knowledge you claim to have.

Why is it that every post or topic I see on here from every kafir claiming person they always have a false air of intellectual superiority?
I said let's get back on track with regards to the original question on the thread but no matter then. The reason I disliked your post was because you were dishonest with yourself and everyone here. The verse says 'proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs.'

We know sperm to be produced in the testis and carried to the urethra via the vas deferens so clearly the Qur'an here is incorrect. I'll be waiting on your mental gymnastic routine that'll follow this response.

dhagax

no comments
We know sperm to be produced in the testis and carried to the urethra via the vas deferens so clearly the Qur'an here is incorrect. I'll be waiting on your mental gymnastic routine that'll follow this response.

Hold your horse right there xariifka, where does it say sperm in that verse ?
here is the verse
Now let man but think from what he is created! He is created from a water gushing forth― Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs. (at-Tariq, 5-7)

the ayah here is talking about the semen. The semen fluid pushed the sperms out "water gushing forth".
where do you think the semen is produced in the seminal vessicle, and is the seminal vessicle located ?
I dont see where the Quran is wrong here .

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I said let's get back on track with regards to the original question on the thread but no matter then. The reason I disliked your post was because you were dishonest with yourself and everyone here. The verse says 'proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs.'

aight, i'll bite. the quran actually doesnt mention sperm at all, but instead talks about ejaculate/semen (khuliqa min maa'in daafiq/He was created from a fluid, ejected) of which 95%+ is made/stored in the pelvic area. which in itself is not incorrect, assuming Allah is referring solely to the man, which according to every major classical work is not the case. according to Ibn Kathir this means, "the sexual fluid that comes out bursting forth from the man and the woman"

logically it follows that the rib and the backbone referred to in the proceeding verse can't both belong to the male as you seem to infer. this is again echoed by all of the major classical works, not least Ibn Kathir's Tafsir in which he said “It refers to the ‘sulb’ of the man and the ‘tarâ’ib’ of the woman”. this is also backed up by linguistics, as in classical arabic, the worb taraa'ib is invariably feminine

so right off the bat, your assertion that "according to Allah, sperm originates between the rib and backbone" is flawed on so many levels. this is without even going into whether or not it's scientifically accurate. i thought you were supposed to use scientific methodology™ before coming to conclusions? u couldnt even do a cursory tafsir search breh:francis:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
The guys DP is insulting to Muslims & Islam, therefore you can conclude there won't be any sincere dialogue. Such a childish individual :heh:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
How's this insulting? a fellow Muslim drew this. It weren't from the illustrators of Jesus and Mo'.

I seen you initially write Moses then change it to Mo....You're a kid buddy, change your diapers and come back with a fresh pair. Waad isku xaartey. :camby:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
i just called Moses Mo' on the internet, im such a rebel dawg:lolbron: . lowkey sticking it to aabo and hooyo with my ironic islamic avatar and general badassery fam

tumblr_nknpo07qxV1rg3vrmo5_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.