Yaa Allah my people are waking up

I ask my people please do no forget, write everything that has happened. Farmajoo wants to kill as many of us as possible even within his last 16 days. This is nothing short of a genocide.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Genocide :drakelaugh: Do you even know what a genocide is? Big words in your vocabulary.

Four years of Farmajoo would add to the thousands, I am not evening mentioning the big Zoobe bombed that killed a thousand in a sec or the hundres of boys who died in Tigray. This is genocide.

Farmajoo is so low IQ that for him this genocide. Inshallah my people will survive this and hopeful learn from it.

Farmajoo is throwing everthing he can at us from Al-shabab, Ethiopia, assassinations, sending our boys to die in Tigray.

Last edited:

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Four years of Farmajoo would add to the thousands, I am not evening mentioning the big Zoobe bombed that killed a thousand in a sec or the hundres of boys who died in Tigray. This is genocide.

Farmajoo is so low IQ that for him this genocide. Inshallah my people will survive this and hopeful learn from it.

Farmajoo is throwing everthing he can at us from Al-shabab, Ethiopia, assassinations, sending our boys to die in Tigray.
Just when a thought your stupidity couldn't hit the bottom

What a dumbass you are sir :lawd:

I guess everyone's having a laugh at my expense. But inshallah I will have the last laugh. 16 days remaining for Farmajoo. kkk

Few years back people used to think I was crazy when I kept warning abt Farmajoo and his Gedo people. Now they are listening. The ones who took Farmajoo as a friend are all dead. My wits kept me alive. Never trust a buun.

Mashallah I got lands, homes in Somalia and come from a well known respected Family. I guess I am different to many people because my family actively took part in USC.

You can keep supporting Farmajoo and hide the crimes that he has done. 16 days remaining.

I am calling on my people to wake up and thankfully many of them are now waking up. If you walk with Farmajoo he will eventually kill you.

My family also recently took part in the Kaxandhaale battles where Farmajoo and his family used Ethiopian troops against us. I know Farmajoo and the evil he is capable of doing.

If you know Saciid Balbul than you know who I am. There is no difference between me and him.

1611259546673.jpeg

He is in this video

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts