y’all wanna laugh! Me & Teknikko bought food, had to eat outside. Moment we sat down a raging lunatic little Gypsy girl pounced on TEKNIKKO’s drink.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@TekNiKo led out this animalistic scream, in Arabic “ruuh GO AWAY!” :damn: :damn::damn:

He was pissed.

It was like 1991 again, he remembered what his family told him about the looting of his clansman back then. He had a flashback. He screamed at that little vermin gypsy girl.

all jokes aside, these possums, I mean gypsies must be made to surrender their children to be reformed. Their dam mother sends them on people.

They used to pretend to be Syrian refugees to get $ in Western countries a few years back, but people caught on. I wonder their next tactic will be.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
They used to pretend to be Syrian refugees to get $ in Western countries a few years back, but people caught on. I wonder their next tactic will be.

Some LARP as Muslims to get sympathy from Muslims.
They usually camp near a Mosque or a Muslim neighborhood.

With their silly accent in Arabic,
they think they can deceive normies.

I salute them for this level of try-hard :deadosama: :deadosama:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Waryaa these people are unbelievable they pounce on ur drink and rob it. Unbelievable they are worst than Somali mooryaan :tocry:

They pretend to be Muslims too watch out

There used to be a gypsy family (Mother, husband, Child) who would park by the local masjid while wearing a full jilbab and ask for donations. The masjid tried multiple times to accomodate them but they refused and just wanted to take money from the gullible people coming to prayer.

Trending