Y’all ever feel like this

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Is it weird that whenever I see pretty somali girls I get sad? Ion why I do that and not just any pretty girls Somali ones. Is my brain broken or something?
It’s weird, tbh.

When I see a very pretty Somali girl I’ve gotta assume she has approximately 457693858 Faraxs in DM, shit maybe even more ajnabi.

So you gotta be unique. Humor through memes will never fail you.

Do you know what may be leading you to have sad feelings?

i'm sorry, ik im not supposed to be in here but
this happens to me for both good-looking guys and girls :kendrickcry:
it just makes me feel weirdly insecure
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lool I don’t feel insecure though and mashallah I actually feel great when I see faraxs that take care of their body and have a good style.

Has it been? I have taken a sabbatical from here and the whole site redesign has me sick.

It’s weird, tbh.

When I see a very pretty Somali girl I’ve gotta assume she has approximately 457693858 Faraxs in DM, shit maybe even more ajnabi.

So you gotta be unique. Humor through memes will never fail you.

Do you know what may be leading you to have sad feelings?
I really don’t know bro and it doesn’t make sense like any other type of girl is just ooo nice. If she look Somali real sad boy hours.

Daam I make people feel that way :kendrickcry: Im sorry I didt mean to make people feel that way.
how bold of you
i wasn't talking about you but self confidence is always nice
hr.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
We are very attractive:hillarybiz: but you have stupid faraaxs saying "you're pretty for a somali girl" self hating coons:westbrookwtf:

Last edited:
I really don’t know bro and it doesn’t make sense like any other type of girl is just ooo nice. If she look Somali real sad boy hours.
Whats making you sad tho, is it a feeling of not being able to get them orrrr,im confused about where the sadness is coming from.If it is, aim high, your ego might take a hit, you might be ridiculed, but at least you gave it a shot.

Lool I don’t feel insecure though and mashallah I actually feel great when I see faraxs that take care of their body and have a good style.

Has it been? I have taken a sabbatical from here and the whole site redesign has me sick.
ig it's just weird, it's inspirational to see others taking care of themselves
yes, the women's den has been lacking for a while now

Whats making you sad tho, is it a feeling of not being able to get them orrrr,im confused about where the sadness is coming from.If it is, aim high, your ego might take a hit, you might be ridiculed, but at least you gave it a shot.
That’s the thing I am not at all and I do and rejected here and there but that’s nothing. It’s honestly baffling to me I can’t figure it out.

Trending

Latest posts