Y’all always berate me for my constant insult on the cursed continent of Africa and in particular the shithole we call “our homeland”. Watch this

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

👆What you’re looking at is a dead young mother-to-be who was in labor for 3 days. She was a villager and when her family decided to take her to the hospital they wasted their precious time driven to a hospital. A road trip that would’ve taken just 30 minutes in the developed world took 5 hours to bring the poor lady to the hospital. They were few miles away from the hospital when the car got stuck. Then they decided to carry her to the hospital. By the time they got to the hospital she was dead.

👆 In this video you can see a firefighter stuck in traffic in Hargeisa thanks to the lack of city planning. In a great display of our savage state of development a city of 1.5 million people has two lanes for 400k cars. Again it shows why we’re a shithole. That idiot firefighter might as well go back to the fire station because the fire has went out on its own. Even the fire felt like he was in no rush.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
AUN.

Somalia and Somaliland is 2 different countries, please use the term shithole for the specific country in the article to not confuse us together :nvjpqts:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
AUN

We really need to look at city planning back home. The lack of dual carriageway roads back home is disgusting to me imo.

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
AUN
AUN.

Somalia and Somaliland is 2 different countries, please use the term shithole for the specific country in the article to not confuse us together :nvjpqts:
it is not even in Somalia or Somaliland. it is Somali region in Ethiopia.
John Stamos Pain GIF by Grandfathered

Last edited:
AUN.

Mate, they're both underdeveloped 3rd world countries which lack decent infrastructure and efficient government.

Yes, Somaliland is relatively peaceful but that doesn't mean nada when there is huge corruption and officials embezzle state funds meant for the general populace.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
AUN

She is going str8 in Paradise. If u die in child birth, u r getting express train ticket to heaven

Am i mistaken?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
AUN

She is going str8 in Paradise. If u die in child birth, u r getting express train ticket to heaven

Am i mistaken?

It is in the list of categories for a believer to enter Jenna without a question.

Those who die in the line of ..

Giving birth

A wall falls on them.

Defending his family

Drowning ( I believe )

Fighting for the Deen

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Huge corruption ? sxb stop projecting

I hail from there and I was there in July. YES! It is corrupt to the core. It is disgustingly corrupt from the traffic cop up to the higher echelons of the government.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It is in the list of categories for a believer to enter Jenna without a question.

Those who die in the line of ..

Giving birth

A wall falls on them.

Defending his family

Drowning ( I believe )

Fighting for the Deen

Mashalaaah what a lucky mother

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Basra

Why did you qashin my post?

All I said was AUN and that we need better city planning in our cities back home.

Hardly an offensive or divisive statement.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Why did you qashin my post?

All I said was AUN and that we need better city planning in our cities back home.

Hardly an offensive or divisive statement.

I qashin you because u r some what self deluded huuno. U were speaking like Somalia was your Canada.

You have to imagine Somalia is a jungle huuno. I was bringing u back to earth

Trending