xxxtentacion shot and killed in florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was quick. Why was he killed?

This is the result of a saqajaan lifestyle. You gotta face the consequences. I feel 0 sympathy for this guy. How does any sane person beat their pregnant gf?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Well that was quick. Why was he killed?

This is the result of a saqajaan lifestyle. You gotta face the consequences. I feel 0 sympathy for this guy. How does any sane person beat their pregnant gf?
Is it too early for me to say another one bites the dust.

Too soon?

He beat his pregnant girlfriend. No one should feel sorry for that piece of shit.

That justifies murder? Talk about disproportionate force lol

RIP X he'll now be forever immortalized. I heard it on the radio while I wasn't paying attention. That's so fucking sad

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
People are saying he almost beat a gay to death because the dude was looking at him.

The chick he abused was pretty hurt badly. Had some eye issues.

I’m sorry but I can’t really humanize and feel sorry for a abuser.

How can he rest in peace. He is kafir.

What is awaiting the kufar is clear and Allah knows their individual situation.

And Noah called to his Lord and said, "My Lord, indeed my son is of my family; and indeed, Your promise is true; and You are the most just of judges!"
Hud:45-46
He said, "O Noah, indeed he is not of your family; indeed, he is [one whose] work was other than righteous, so ask Me not for that about which you have no knowledge. Indeed, I advise you, lest you be among the ignorant."

Even saying RIP is ignorance atleast if not a sin.

You don't even know if he's a kafir. He can still go to Jannah if he's never heard of Islam properly or if Allah decides to forgive him. And he could have been mentally ill.

Abu Huraira radi allahu `anhu (may God have mercy on him) reported Allah’s Messenger ﷺ (peace be upon him) as saying: “There was a dog moving around a well whom thirst would have killed. Suddenly a prostitute from the prostitutes of Bani Isra’il [Children of Israel] happened to see it and she drew water in her shoe and made it drink, and she was pardoned because of this.” (Sahih Muslim, 2245 b)

You don't know his life so stop judging him, and worry about how you will get to Jannah instead of wishing for people to burn in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending