Xumbays, Sanaag

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sanaag to Berbera to Djibouti have a SEA not an OCEAN. There is a difference. You can't surf in the red sea, there is no waves, it's good for only scuba diving nothing else. Where-as in Puntland I can surf the indian ocean waves while scuba diving in the red sea. Something no clan in Somalia can claim except Majerteen.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
:yacadiim:

6mNx7lx.jpg

uWUT1nr.jpg

uwJVWij.jpg

zgMuG9q.jpg
its not called xumbays abowe. xumbays is in karkaar. i own homes there. this has a similar name but is not called xumbays. umbays is 100% cali saleebaan town. my sub sub clan populates it. the guy who they are talking about in this video is my real uncle. hes a senetor in the upper house of the federal government and said denis right hand man in puntland

Reer-Bari

its not called xumbays abowe. xumbays is in karkaar. i own homes there. this has a similar name but is not called xumbays. umbays is 100% cali saleebaan town. my sub sub clan populates it. the guy who they are talking about in this video is my real uncle. hes a senetor in the upper house of the federal government and said denis right hand man in puntland
ooo i think you mean raas xumbays

Reer-Bari

i took this picture a month after the beeldaaje ceremony when we travelled the cali saleebaan lands
IMG-20180511-WA0038.jpg

Bohol

VIP

What? that is Bari lol.

This one in Sanaag is simply called Xumbays named after a drinking well in the area.

upload_2019-2-26_12-21-42.png

I have been to better looking places and how worthless we as an ummada are. I have been to waqadriya to las Khorey. Have been to las khorey to bosaso along the coast yet.
Stayed in cal madow and was amazed. I will be building a house in the mtns next year inshallah.
I wanna build a house in erigaavo near the mountains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts