Xoolo Hindu's brutally kill a Muslim man over rumor he ate beef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
(NEWSER) – The mob came in the night while Mohammad Akhlaq slept, smashing in his door and dragging him from bed, then beating him to death with bricks until the blocks crumbled in their hands, reports the Washington Post. Why? "They accused us of keeping cow meat," Akhlaq's daughter, Sajida, tells the Indian Express. (More: Enraged Mumbai residents say hands off our chicken tikka.)

About 80% of Indians are Hindu and refuse to eat beef for religious reasons, but many of the country's 140 million Muslims do eat beef—or at least they did until laws passed or tightened under Prime Minister Narendra Modi, a Hindu nationalist, banned the practice, per the Post. The AP reports the state of Uttar Pradesh—home to Akhlaq, a Muslim in his 50s—prohibits the slaughter of cows and those who break the law face arrest. Yet when a rumor spread that Akhlaq killed a calf, 100 men in Bisara village reportedly took matters into their own hands.

They "broke down our doors and started beating my father and brother," Sajida says. "My father was taken outside the house and beaten to death. My brother was dragged to the courtyard downstairs and they used bricks to hit him on the head and chest." The 22-year-old is now in critical condition. "They also tried to molest me and hit my grandmother," Sajida continues. "They threatened to kill me if I said a word to the police."

Sajida adds there was only mutton in the fridge. "The police have taken it for examination. If the results prove that it was not beef, will they bring back my dead father?"

The AP reports eight people are charged with murder and rioting. The Expressnotes protesters set fire to two police cars and one person was shot by police after officers detained the priest of a temple from which the mob reportedly set out. The priest was later released. (In Afghanistan, a mob killed a woman over rumors she burned a Koran.)

:pacspit:These Hindus are animals Walahi. I feel for our brothers and sisters that live with these sub humans.:mjsuitcry:

Unfortunate and extreme but India is Hindu. You must respect their customs and beliefs. I condemn the murder but also condemn the man who ate the beef.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
So, the girl that allegedly burned the Quran? Her killers were Muslim? Muslims are xoolo, too?

If she burned the Quran, she deserves what she got. I'd bring her back from the dead and kill her again if I could nacalada.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Unfortunate and extreme but India is Hindu. You must respect their customs and beliefs. I condemn the murder but also condemn the man who ate the beef.
AJ,
It was a rumor. Dude's took it far by going to the brothers house and brutally killing him without any evidence.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Hindus are beyond xoolo. f*ck your shit piss drinking Hindu religion. India is a Hindu hell hole that you will never see me set foot on. Gang rape, piss drinking vile human beings.

Arent hindus people who worship cows and bulls? That drink cow piss and smeer burnt cow doodoo on their forehead?

Quite a dilemma, since you are slaughtering Hindu gods and eating them! :pachah1:

Hence another proof why multiculturalism does not work!

Last edited by a moderator:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
So, the girl that allegedly burned the Quran? Her killers were Muslim? Muslims are xoolo, too?

No, the guys who killed the woman are xoolos because burning/burying the Qur'an is the correct way of disposing of it.

What is your angle with your reply? anti-generalisation or are you in the 'all religions are evil' crew? Either way you could have opened another thread instead of downplaying the vile actions of those Hindus you insincere heathen.

No, the guys who killed the woman are xoolos because burning/burying the Qur'an is the correct way of disposing of it.

What is your angle with your reply? anti-generalisation or are you in the 'all religions are evil' crew? Either way you could have opened another thread instead of downplaying the vile actions of those Hindus you insincere heathen.
1) Anti-generalisation

2) All religions are the same

3) :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending