Xinlebi, Galmudug begins industrial scale salt production.

Based

VIP
Shocked wallahi, apparently China snuck in when i wasn't looking and helped manage this factory. I don't know who is securing that Chinese mans safety though lol.
Nacala I knew it was too good to be Somali-built ileen it was the China man who built this :mjlol: :mjlol:

Nacala I knew it was too good to be Somali-built ileen it was the China man who built this :mjlol: :mjlol:
Its jointly built but obviously the parts and the machine were imported and set up by the chinese. We need to open up more of these factories in Somalia inshallah.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
Who even speaks arabic in Somalia lol. It seems we have three official languages in Somalia Arabic,Somalia and English.
It also had soomaali texts. I like those moments when we get reminded that Arabic is indeed the country's second language as it is the language of the Quran.

Unlike Arabic (that kinda resembles somali, dawaaq & structure wise) English gonna corrode our language if left unchecked, like what's happening nowadays.

It also had soomaali texts. I like those moments when we get reminded that Arabic is indeed the country's second language as it is the language of the Quran.

Unlike Arabic (that kinda resembles somali, structure wise) English gonna corrode our language if left unchecked, like what's happening nowadays.
It already has corroded our language, Somali now has plenty of English loan words. This is slightly saddening but i believe if we want to grow rapidly we should proliferate English so we can read the text books from abroad.

Arabic should be a sacred language not decorative, its useless as a label as none of us speak it. Maybe it'll help us sell to the Arab markets tho.

Trending