Xeraale to be declared a District in Galmudug

:rejoice:Guul Galmudug

1637344291866.png

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
LOL nice map where all Galgaduud Sare cities are in Ethiopia. Its clear Galmudug is targetting Beesha MX. WTF is xeraale district they only have Huurshe and Xeraale townships kkkkkk wallahi yall are funny :deadpeter:
Huurshe have you ever been there ? my cousin is from there, its MX village just outside of Caabudwaaq, its between Caabudwaaq and Bangeele, Dir also live there, MX and Dir are brothers as the saying goes Somali waa Dir iyo Darood, the blood ties is also very strong. Remember Xaaf threatening to steal Xildhibaan seat as a retaliation to SL not giving Iljeex seats.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Huurshe have you ever been there ? my cousin is from there, its MX village just outside of Caabudwaaq, its between Caabudwaaq and Bangeele, Dir also live there, MX and Dir are brothers as the saying goes Somali waa Dir iyo Darood, the blood ties is also very strong. Remember Xaaf threatening to steal Xildhibaan seat as a retaliation to SL not giving Iljeex seats.
Inaga dejina Xeraale they are our dugsi macalins I know that after the war in 00s we became close brothers we are united against the Horde.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Inaga dejina Xeraale they are our dugsi macalins I know that after the war in 00s we became close brothers we are united against the Horde.
Dir are gob, we have a war with them over this exact topic, Abdulahi Yusuf attempted to make Xeraale a district, today Dir know they come under Rer Dalal and Caabudwaaq, and they have accepted it, all 4 corners of Xeraale there are Rer Dalal settlements, Huurshe is not connected with Xeraale, they are two Islands in a sea of Rer Dalal.