xdooli search results (yeah another one of these, I know)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this shaytanad working towards her evil agenda. Perhaps she should've said Somali men are for Somali men, I bet that would make you happy. #LOVEWINS
:siilaanyosmile:

that was my next response :siilaanyolaugh:

tumblr_nm3cip9HGR1qiohboo9_r1_400.gif

I'm gonna defend the kenyans since they aren't here to defend themselves: kenya is full of somalis, nfd, eastleigh and scattered across the country, it's probably them

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I can see mass rape awaiting the Somali Kenyans. They are merely 2 percent and most searched ethnicity by Kenyans.

Bruh, kenyans are obsessed with somalis lmao. Even in their beauty pageant. They always have a somali represent miss Kenya, which I find jarring

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Bruh, kenyans are obsessed with somalis lmao. Even in their beauty pageant. They always have a somali represent miss Kenya, which I find jarring
When the British came they must have left their standards of beauty with them :hmm:
That's the only thing that can explain this weird Somali fetish these guys have :kanyeshrug:

When the British came they must have left their standards of beauty with them :hmm:
That's the only thing that can explain this weird Somali fetish these guys have :kanyeshrug:
Lmao yes, it soo weird, because a bantu/kenyan would never be allowed to represent somali beauty EVER. We are too proud for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts