Xbox vs Playstation. What do you prefer ?

I think about buying Xbox x because of how Microsoft turned things around. Sony on the other hand lol. I think Microsoft gonna take over soon and we gonna see everyone coming back slowly to xbox.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Playstation without a shadow of doubt

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
I used to play games everyday, I had all the halos and cods for my xbox 360 and got all the pokemon and zelda games on my 3ds then I moved onto switch and xbox one.
Eventually after lockdown I went from playing games nearly every day of my life to never touching it, just this day I tried going onto my old Minecraft server I made with my school friends back in 2018-2020 and it was sad walking through all the things we built and remembering all the dumb shit we did and then realising I haven't talked to those folk in years. Same thing happened when I booted up my old xbox 360 and went onto halo 3 and modern warfare 2

So yeah, can't touch games again, too much nostalgia.

Khaemwaset

VIP
PC masterrace

And Nintendo Switch for their exclusives.
That's all I currently have on my desk. But my switch is currently collecting dust since I don't use it anymore.

Never gonna forget how I had to go through 4 pairs of joy con's within 2 years. Now they broke again and I ain't replacing them even though I have the money to, f*ck them buisness who make crappy ass designs and expect me to bust out 60 quid every time
I used to use a third party switch Pro controller but I got into competitive smash bros during the lock down pumping in 2,000 hours into the game playing so much that I would drop my controller and have to take a break because my fingers would lock from the intensity of my gameplay.
I was a crazy harcore sweaty ass gamer back then. Not even rainbow six seige and halo MCC was safe from me.

Winning matches in ranked Pokemon online was my breakfast

Oh and the reason I don't have my good controllers anymore is because I dashed them across the room and now my walls have dents and my box is filled with broken controllers.
I think it's a good thing that I moved onto reading history books and going outside, the rage I got playing games was unmatched

Last edited:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
That's all I currently have on my desk. But my switch is currently collecting dust since I don't use it anymore.

Never gonna forget how I had to go through 4 pairs of joy con's within 2 years. Now they broke again and I ain't replacing them even though I have the money to, f*ck them buisness who make crappy ass designs and expect me to bust out 60 quid every time
Breh i been using my Switch like hell lately

Cuz of all the rpgs on there , ik Switch gonna be my primary again once Zelda ToTK drops.

you shouldn't buy new joycons i haven't bought no joycons since 2018 you get that thing that sprays or stick replacement. You can also buy those chinese knockoff joycons the cost range from $25 to $50

Khaemwaset

VIP
Breh i been using my Switch like hell lately

Cuz of all the rpgs on there , ik Switch gonna be my primary again once Zelda ToTK drops.
I finished zelda and got the dlc done and all. I'm on 78 shrines but I need to get all 120 before the sequel teats of the Kingdom comes out next month.
Yeah the rpgs on switch like octopath traveller are amazing aswell

I donโ€™t play video games any more. Been years since i had a console. If I had to choose Iโ€™d get a PlayStation or a gaming PC. I like unique indie games more

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! ๐Ÿ‘‘
If anyone is extremely good at Forte night, or COD and has Xbox. Feel free to add me, Iโ€™ll dm you my gamer tag. Iโ€™m tired of demolishing these Canaan kids
:lolbron:

Last edited:

Trending