Xashiish Boy encouraging alchohol use

Jungle

VIP

:jaynerd: I seen a video of lil 10 year old acting like shes drunk singing this shit and alot of teens as well.

These fobs think they get a pass long as they say its a 'prank' or a 'challenge' and im not suprised i didnt see this on here. Reer pl are 'ilbax' i heard:heh:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

:jaynerd: I seen a video of lil 10 year old acting like shes drunk singing this shit and alot of teens as well.

These fobs think they get a pass long as they say its a 'prank' or a 'challenge' and im not suprised i didnt see this on here. Reer pl are 'ilbax' i heard:heh:
Wtf nigga has gone mad, you know how many young teens adore this guy back home? Now they all gonna he drinking “calaq” a homemade fermented cheap alcohol cause the real stuff costs an arm and leg which will cause many deaths.

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
Wtf nigga has gone mad, you know how many young teens adore this guy back home? Now they all gonna he drinking “calaq” a homemade fermented cheap alcohol cause the real stuff costs an arm and leg which will cause many deaths.
Wait calaq is alcohol :what: ?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Arabs country have a media and sanction office, when singer are promoting vice, they get banned. Muxashish here needs to be stopped ASAP, he is a bad influence to the youth.

Outright promoting vice.......

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
@boqorada?
Screenshot_20211026-143954_Firefox.jpg

we are quick to judge others while we all sin in private, i hope you know you also get sins talking shit about the person just make dua for them in sha allah

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Arabs country have a media and sanction office, when singer are promoting vice, they get banned. Muxashish here needs to be stopped ASAP, he is a bad influence to the youth.

Outright promoting vice.......

The most popular Arab song last year was about a man getting his drink spiked with alcohol and becoming drunk.

The song then goes onto praise alcohol as fun and amazing. The ironic thing is that his name is Mohamed Ramadan.

:drakekidding:

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
@Barista come get your nephew I love his songs but this is too much
You're such a hater.

He's translating a popular song that was sang by a Kenyan singer, Somalis asked him to do the Somali version, he clearly didn't mention alcohol.

@Jungle youre such a B for the title. Nacala kugu yaal. :pacspit:

Viva Sharma Boy,

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The most popular Arab song last year was about a man getting his drink spiked with alcohol and becoming drunk.

The song then goes onto praise alcohol as fun and amazing.

:drakekidding:
Egypt? The backlash that occurred was known all across social media, heck, he was banned for a year by the censoring and media office of Egypt for that shit.

Mr "Khabulsaia" can no longer make songs about how he likes his chubby girls wrapped around scarves :mjlol:

Tried to pull a fast one there :obama:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Egypt? The backlash that occurred was known all across social media, heck, he was banned for a year by the censoring and media office of Egypt for that shit.

Mr "Khabulsaia" can no longer make songs about how he likes his chubby girls wrapped around scarves :mjlol:

Tried to pull a fast one there :obama:

The music video has over 200 million views, is carried by one of the largest Arab music labels (Rotana) and won best song in Africa in 2019.

In the year since he released that song, he released two hits in the Arab world (TikTok and Ya Habibi).

Anyone that lives in the Arab world can tell you that any controversy Mohamed Ramadan receives isn’t because of his music but his antics.

we are quick to judge others while we all sin in private, i hope you know you also get sins talking shit about the person just make dua for them in sha allah
I always hear this very very dumb argument that if you sin you cannot advice people. This is totally false and baseless. If only those who didn't sin could correct people, then not a single human wether ulama or not would be able to correct others.

On the authority of Abu Sa`eed al-Khudree (may Allah be pleased with him) who said:
I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say, “Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.” [Muslim]

عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيّ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ سَمِعْت رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه و سلم يَقُولُ: "مَنْ رَأَى مِنْكُمْ مُنْكَرًا فَلْيُغَيِّرْهُ بِيَدِهِ، فَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِلِسَانِهِ، فَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِقَلْبِهِ، وَذَلِكَ أَضْعَفُ الْإِيمَانِ" . [رَوَاهُ مُسْلِمٌ].

Reference : Hadith 34, 40 Hadith an-Nawawi

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I always hear this very very dumb argument that if you sin you cannot advice people. This is totally false and baseless. If only those who didn't sin could correct people, then not a single human wether ulama or not would be able to correct others.

On the authority of Abu Sa`eed al-Khudree (may Allah be pleased with him) who said:
I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say, “Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.” [Muslim]

عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيّ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ سَمِعْت رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه و سلم يَقُولُ: "مَنْ رَأَى مِنْكُمْ مُنْكَرًا فَلْيُغَيِّرْهُ بِيَدِهِ، فَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِلِسَانِهِ، فَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِقَلْبِهِ، وَذَلِكَ أَضْعَفُ الْإِيمَانِ" . [رَوَاهُ مُسْلِمٌ].

Reference: Hadith 34, 40 Hadith an-Nawawi

If you read Imam Nawawi’s 40 Hadith, you would realise that it’s talking about injustice when it uses the term “evil”.

I’m not dissing you whatsoever but your misquote proves a point I argued on another thread. These 40 Hadith is literally the entry level book to the Shafici madhab which Somalis claim to follow.

We don’t really follow deen but sheikhs.

If you read Imam Nawawi’s 40 Hadith, you would realise that it’s talking about injustice when it uses the term “evil”.

I’m not dissing you whatsoever but your misquote proves a point I argued on another thread. These 40 Hadith is literally the entry level book to the Shafici madhab which Somalis claim to follow.

We don’t really follow deen but sheikhs.
Let there arise out of you a group of people inviting to all that is good (Islam), enjoining Al-Ma'ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do) and forbidding Al-Munkar (polytheism and disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden). And it is they who are the successful.

3:104

What do you have to say?

Trending

Latest posts