Xamar the real somalidiid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The same people who have killed pillaged plundered the wealth & homes of Somalis are the same people who are against farmaajo government which is still in its infancy it's clear that xamar and its people are holding Somalia back.

Many amongst them are already making threats against the government cause the prime minister is not from their sub sub clan. Some people in xamar are against the government cause one guy from their tribe lost his seat, it's really about clan for these people they're up in arms everywhere rallying people to tribalism

That second clip has already been exposed as bogus it was the welcoming of Sheikh Shariif in Mogadishu, here is the original video mislabelled by Fitnah lovers to cause dissension among the people as per tradition.

Even the original one was miss labelled by the same groups to make it appear it was a conflict between SNA while it was just a welcoming of Sheikh Shariif by over zealous soliders.

Welcoming of Farmaajo when he was candidate in Xamar

This supposed Hanti Dhowr dude is a big time criminal that has only support among minority toothless criminal fractions, the idea an entire clan supports him is nothing more then a myth, no one even knows him.

He himself is scared for his life and under house arrest, he even pleaded to Alasow to let the world know if he is killed the government is to blame, that's his condition and state of mind.

Your spread of Fitnah's amongst the good hearted all trusting Somali's will never work for as long as I am here to expose you bakhti najis filths for your shameless traditions.

That second clip has already been exposed as bogus it was the welcoming of Sheikh Shariif in Mogadishu, here is the original video mislabelled by Fitnah lovers to cause dissension among the people as per tradition.

Even the original one was miss labelled by the same groups to make it appear it was a conflict between SNA while it was just a welcoming of Sheikh Shariif by over zealous soliders.

This supposed Hanti Dhowr dude is a big time criminal that has only support among minority toothless criminal fractions, the idea an entire clan supports him is nothing more then a myth, no one even knows him.

He himself is scared for his life and under house arrest, he even pleaded to Alasow to let the world know if he is killed the government is to blame, that's his condition and state of mind.

Your spread of Fitnah's amongst the good hearted all trusting Somali's will never work for as long as I am here to expose you bakhti najis filths for your shameless traditions.
I was looking for the thread that Abdalla created full of lies but I think he deleted it and his fellow Bermudan brother is trying to revive it

waraabe

Your superior
I gotta give reer muqdisho a shout out :salute:

Would love to visit the place one day

Btw reer mugdisho pay tax which are then given to puntland so be greatful

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Calm down and please regain your composure I'm just the messenger listen to this brother from xamar peddling spouting qabyalad that's unparalleled :susp:
I don't get it, what am I missing the same people who butchered their neighbors are the ones who still mad today:dwill:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I gotta give reer muqdisho a shout out :salute:

Would love to visit the place one day

Btw reer mugdisho pay tax which are then given to puntland so be greatful
Mogadishu is your capital city after all so naturally you would love it :siilaanyolaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
its ok, I will visit bosaso too
I understand xamar cause it's the capital city of Somalia hence the citiraaf jihad but whats there for you in bosaso boowe we don't need no more citiraaf jihad in the mountains of galgala persona non grata :idontlike:

Status
Not open for further replies.