Xamar is slowly overcoming 30 years of war. Video analysis.

The opposition hold no key political roles. Their average citizens who seek a seat in the Villa. If you dislike Shabab you wouldn't be supporting Sharif. Come with younger politicans with fresh minds instead of continuously revolving all your political ideas around the same people. Its 2021 and the man you want in office doesnt even have a legitimate political degree :snoop:

If thats what you really felt you wouldn't be supporting Farmaajo having a second term. Sheikh Sharif is educated in the deen and knows his way around the political sphere. Farmaajo struggles to read from a script he's far from elocute. :silanyolaugh:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
What did I see that remotely resembles advocating for a civil war ? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. :snoop:
We all say stupid shit directly or indirectly on anonymous forum things that we would distance ourselves from in real life. Adiga all I am saying is don't let the place poison you.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
Xamar is by far the most diverse city in Somaliweyn Qabiil wise. Our capital, I hope we desensitize the qabil association (especially for Xamar) one day.

We all say stupid shit directly or indirectly on anonymous forum things that we would distance ourselves from in real life. Adiga all I am saying is don't let the place poison you.

One thing I will never support is a civilian from any region or qabil being harmed in any shape or form. That's a bullshit assumption to make just because I don't support Farmaajo. What do you think opposition equals supporting murder ?

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
If thats what you really felt you wouldn't be supporting Farmaajo having a second term. Sheikh Sharif is educated in the deen and knows his way around the political sphere. Farmaajo struggles to read from a script he's far from elocute. :silanyolaugh:
Being educated in the deen while still inciting violence is a sign of murtadnimo. If hes well versed in the Quran why is he advocating for 1991? If he has studied the deen why has he pocketed millions of dollars which was meant for his own people?

Leave the politics to the real men and please leave the deen to the real sheikhs and not this tuug.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
One thing I will never support is a civilian from any region or qabil being harmed in any shape or form. That's a bullshit assumption to make just because I don't support Farmaajo. What do you think opposition equals supporting murder ?
Isn't one of your cousin calling for genocide on MX almost daily now ? walaalka waa loo hiilaya markuu saxsanyahay waana loo hiilaya markuu qaldanyahay oo runtaa loo sheega.

I can post quotes of you co-signing him on a number of occasions and I am not talking about the Puntland-state thing.

Being educated in the deen while still inciting violence is a sign of murtadnimo. If hes well versed in the Quran why is he advocating for 1991? If he has studied the deen why has he pocketed millions of dollars which was meant for his own people?

Leave the politics to the real men and please leave the deen to the real sheikhs and not this tuug.

I already said the reason why I support him over the others. He's made mistakes just like all other presidents. But it looks like he's the best person with defeating AS.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
they always say 1991 baa loo noqonaa as if it was a good thing to be proud of. Some people have no shame wallahi :farmajoyaab:
They dont care about the shacab. They'd nuke Xamar and kill everyone in it if it meant becoming president. Waa arin la yaab leh wajiga ilaahi :mindblown:

Last edited:
Isn't one of your cousin calling for genocide on MX almost daily now ? walaalka waa loo hiilaya markuu saxsanyahay waana loo hiilaya markuu qaldanyahay oo runtaa loo sheega.

I can post quotes of you co-signing him on a number of occasions and I am not talking about the Puntland-state thing.

I can also pull up quotes about your "cousins" laughing at AS capturing regions and calling us shubaan. So its only okay if its coming from your end? I haven't seen anyone call him out for that. Meh.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I already said the reason why I support him over the others. He's made mistakes just like all other presidents. But it looks like he's the best person with defeating AS.
How can you fight AL Shabab when you're corrupt? Do you know where corruption stems from? Not paying government officials, employees, troops etc. Because you're pocketing all of it lol
Just admit it, Unukaa leh is in action when you say you support Sharif :snoop:

Unfortunately it's only his Abgal subclan that wants him back. Not Hawiye. So goodluck :salute:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Bro shes good, she knows exactly what poison shes using. She has her own political ambitions for her qabil and could care less about how corrupt her uncle was as president lol

How can you fight AL Shabab when you're corrupt? Do you know where corruption stems from? Not paying government officials, employees, troops etc. Because you're pocketing all of it lol
Just admit it, Unukaa leh is in action when you say you support Sharif :snoop:

Unfortunately it's only his Abgal subclan that wants him back. Not Hawiye. So goodluck :salute:

He has the best track record when facing them, far better then your adeer who let them become more powerful under his watch. :kanyeshrug: Theirs nothing else for me to say on this. The facts speak for themselves.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
wtf is wrong with you?
Bro leave this poor lady alone. We've all seen her commenting but you had to come in and get her involved

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
He has the best track record when facing them, far better then your adeer who let them become more powerful under his watch. :kanyeshrug: Theirs nothing else for me to say on this. The facts speak for themselves.
Sharif lost two elections and even Abgal doesnt want him lol

You thinking third time is the charm? :mjlol:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Bro leave this poor lady alone. We've all seen her commenting but you had come in and get her involved

giphy.gif
Miskeenta had to know her limits, it would be a shame if her words entices a bullshit response ,as seen previously.
Nip it in the bud :russ:

giphy.gif

Trending